The movie?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Anybody know – is the movie deep-sixed now?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    Anybody know – is the movie deep-sixed now?

theres not been many rumors since about mid-march.

the last quote i’ve seen from jay roach who was supposed to direct (he did the austin powers flims and meet the parents) was right after adams died:

“It’s on indefinite hold,” “Douglas had nailed it in the last script. He was able to be both silly and supremely intelligent at the same time.”

——————
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

-HHGTTG

Anonymous

I’m hoping that when the Red Dwarf movie comes out it does so well the HHG will be made.

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

Well the reason why they considered a HHGTTG movie was due to the sucess of Men in Black. Studios didnt think that a sci-fi could be a comedy.

If Red Dwarf bombs at the box office, it may kill Hitchikers.

Anonymous

I really hope a movie gets made with the original cast. Jay Roach recently said in an interview that “Douglas really nailed the script. He was able to combine humor and drama” note that I did paraphrase that a bit. Still at least we know that he DA did finish a script for it. I really think its a loss he is no longer with us but his work will live on forever.

-SM

Anonymous

Maybe us Hitch Hicker fans should give a showe of force to say we want them to make the movie.
    Do something like sending a petition… Sure it’s never worked before but you never know there are a lot of people on the internet that’ll sighn anything!

[ 21-10-2001: Message edited by: Lessa ]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.