The New KNIGHTRIDER TV Show! Return of Michael Knight!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff The New KNIGHTRIDER TV Show! Return of Michael Knight!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Have anyone of you guys herd any news about the new KnightRider show?

The only thing I have herd about it is that David Hasselhoff is making the show (Playing as Michael Knight but alsoe the maker of the show), that they are going to start filming next year and that it is going to be one of the most expencive TV series ever!
    He plans to use al new tecniks to make the F/X the best on the market!

Has anyone herd anything?
    What doe you think about it?
    As for me, I have wanted this since I was a kid! I just hope that he manege to make it as the old show was and not puting in to manny new ides so that it will be like Team KnightRider! But if someone would know how it should be it would be him!
    I just hope he dont let al us fans down!!!

I have a question when it comes to KnightRider!

I have sein the hole old series!
    But I alsoe saw the movie from the 90´s named “KnightRider 2000”!
    It takes place in the future (In a city where guns are forbidden and criminals are frozen down instead of prisend!)! Michael returns (To stop badguys who use real guns) to help Devon (His old boss) but KITT has bein destroyed (The car! Knight 2000!)! Only the computer exists so he puts it in his normal blue Cadilac car (Later he takes away the computer on the new red Knight car (Knight 4000) and buts KITT there instead!)! Devon is murderd! Michael and a woman cop catches the badguys and the Woman bekomes the new KnightRider, Devons partner bekomes her boss and Michael returns home!
    Hm, I think I got a little caried away! Sorry!

Anyway, it was a nice movie for old fans but it was to short! There wasnt enouth KnightRider car action in it!
    But it looked like an Pilot of an TV series, not a movie! And some rumers I herd said the same! That it was planed as a TV show but that the bosses didnt like the results and they desided to sell the pilot as movie instead!

Doe any of you guys know anything about this?

Anonymous

I liked TKR. I think its ratings flopped only because it had a Power Rangers feel to the whole thing.

crusader
    Participant

I have never sein the show, but my friends say that its silly and just dumb! That you just dont really like any of the mashines and that it sometimes gets to childish!

Anyway, what about my question!
    And my post about the new show? Doe you guys know anything? Any thoughts?

crusader
    Participant

Noone knows?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.