The new SADGEEZER CARTOON

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Welp! It’s finally here. I actually got it on Tuesday but didn’t know how to install it the a html file

To access this first cartoon, simply click the Sad TV link on the title bar (s) or CLICK HERE

You need flash player to view it and it’s a LARGE cartoon with a unique three view perspective on the story.

We are really pleased with this first episode, Voodoo Multimedia (especially Mbedd) did a great gob! Hope you like it!!

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited April 06, 2001).]

Anonymous

Well, Codpiece off, that was blanka good! Why she waited so long to dust those two butt crumbs is beyond me(Bob Hoskins, HAH!).
    Great first showing. Sad!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    Great first showing. Sad!

Yep It made me laugh

I think voodo are keen to establish main characters. I couldn’t help notice that SadGeezer wasn’t in it :/

There are a lot of sci fi TV references in there, what do you think about a competition to see who could identify the most?

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    …. Why she waited so long to dust those two butt crumbs is beyond me …

Ahh, do you mean the two mini-motions?

——————

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hi Sad !!!! Long time no see!!!!

I just got through watching the new Sad cartoon!! It was great!!!! and surprisingly long… ( which is a good thing!) I can’t wait for the next installment!!!! You did and everyone else did a great job on it!!

…… Loved the references on the SG button…. lots of ways to say winnits…. and loved the part about the codpeice!!

bye everyone !!! Love ya all!!!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

mbedd
    Keymaster

Cheers guys. Rather touched it’s been recieved well (so far anyway- I’m looking forward to Spite Smith’s view point) Anyway, I just thought I’d fill you lot in with what I have planned for the Sad TV side of things. Anyone who will have read the TV plot lines complete with missions in space and Klingoons etc may be wondering where they are. What I am setting out to do is a sort of Past, present, future type thingy. The Comic book is general character building stuff- the sad geezer characters in normal mundane circumstances (the past) Then there is the sad tv forum, where you can technically have discussions and interact with the characters live (sort of) – that’s the present bit. And then there’s the Sad Geezer animated series, complete with space ships aliens and pritt stick. Just think of it like a Mad Max 1 and 2 type thing, i.e. before and after the disaster (only without Tina Turner). Oh yes don’t worry about Sad (Ben Trilligion)Geezer himself- he will be making a suitable entrance when the time is right.
    p.s. Glad the winnit thing went down well- I’m glad toilet humour is still going down well in the future. Oh yeah come on guys- there’s a fantastic oppotunity for some pedantic rantings here- there is at least one inserted mistake in the text. There’s a signed photo of Bob Hoskins, a tin of mushy peas (dented) and a set of naked lady playing cards for the first person to point out where the mistake is. (if it’s a lady pedant, I’ll throw in a naked picture of myself if prefered over the cards- dont get this confused with the Bob Hoskins picture though, they are very similar. Byyyyeeee.

[This message has been edited by mbedd (edited April 09, 2001).]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.