The Pub is open

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

apparently some joker put a “Closed” sign in the window!
    Lars has removed the sign. Drinks are on the house and chips and ice-cream are free!
    i am also wondering where ‘in time’ our intrepid geniuses went to. some how i don’t feel as though enough ‘time’ was spent on the time-travel topic!

Anonymous

WOOHOO, DRINKS ON THE HOUSE!!!

*looks around shiftily trying not to look so under-aged*

Barkeep, I’ll have a mallard fizz with a twist of lemming

*as hideous tortured quacking and squeaking emerges from behind the bar, strikes up conversation with nearest intellectual-looking person*

You see the front page headline? Apparently George W Bush had an asshole transplant….

*intellectual-looking person turns, squints over top of glasses and speaks thusly*

Yes, but did you see the stop press? The assholes rejected him!

*slaps thigh*

Anonymous

No wonder people weren’t posting on my time travel topic! I was really looking forward to some lovely…discussion on the subject .

One thing though….WHAT ‘closed’ sign? I didn’t see any ‘closed’ sign .

Anonymous

….WHAT ‘closed’ sign? I didn’t see any ‘closed’ sign

it was there in the window. i figure that is why no had posted in while.

quote:

*as hideous tortured quacking and squeaking emerges from behind the bar, strikes up conversation with nearest intellectual-looking person*

You see the front page headline? Apparently George W Bush had an asshole transplant….

*intellectual-looking person turns, squints over top of glasses and speaks thusly*

Yes, but did you see the stop press? The assholes rejected him!

*slaps thigh*

hahahahaha LOL Yvonne!!!

Anonymous

Thanks for the hysterical laughter, but I can’t take credit for the joke (Monty Python told it Live at Drury Lane, with Nixon instead of George w Bush. That and the mallard fizz are the only bits I can recall of the sketch at to moment…)

Anonymous

humor is timeless!!!

and should absolutely be passed on to others!!!

[ 04-05-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.