The Royal Wedding

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub The Royal Wedding

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    londondyke
    Participant

Will anybody  else be watching it? In spite of myself getting excited about seeing the dress…. 

theFrey
    Participant

The dress was okay. Not ground breaking but a welcome change from the hochie-momma strapless ones we have seen so much of lately.

I thought that Beatrice looked pretty good in her beige outfit. Weird hat and all. It framed her face just beautifly.

I wasn’t as big a fan of her sisters outfit, but it did show off her legs nicely, which seem to be her best feature.

The Head to toe kingfisher blue outfit? Should have lost the gloves. I have no clue what they were made from, but reminded me of something Dexter or his mom would wear.

Does that Beckham woman ever smile?

londondyke
    Participant

No. I don’t think she can smile even without  the botox.

Hollydays
    Participant

I think Princess Bea wore that hat to distract from her crazy eyes. cucko for coco puffs that one.

theFrey
    Participant

Did you see, Princess Beatrice is going to auction off…. THE HAT. ๐Ÿ˜€

Seems like a good sport about the whole thing. ;D

londondyke
    Participant

81 K or thereabouts….wonder who bought it….was it YOU thefrey?

theFrey
    Participant

No, but it was a great hat.

londondyke
    Participant

I have to stay away from hats..they flatten my hair down and I look odd for the rest of the day..never been able to be a hat person

theFrey
    Participant

Well I don’t think that was a propblem for these types of hats. They appear to be welded to their heads for the duration. ;D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.