The Saddies..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Attention: Calling all bored Geezers and Sad cases! πŸ˜‰
    Subject: The “Sad” Happy Face Awardsβ„’

I present to you the sadgeezer.com “Happy Face and Other Faces Awardsβ„’”! Here you can choose the posts and threads that made you the saddest :(*, made you the gladdest :D, made you the maddest :evil:*, made you think “Cool” 8), made you roll your eyes πŸ™„ and drool , tickled your silly bone πŸ˜› , or tickled your Mr. Winky bone ;).

So please get on board and cast your votes! And remember: If voting is not a right, then it’s just plain wrong!

**Important Notes: When I say sad (the post and thread that made you the saddest), I mean “sad” in a sadgeezer “cult sci-fi rocks my world” sort of way. When I say the posts and threads that made you the maddest, I mean “mad” as in really enthusiastic. For example, “‘I’m mad about cult sci-fi’ and ‘I’m glad to be Sad,’ ’cause sci-fi aint half-bad!” :mrgreen:

{This is at least the second time we’ve had an awards event, I thought it might be fun to have another :)}

{Topic moved to angst because I’m feeling angst over the bad timing of this thread}

nursewhen
    Participant

Well my award for the Drooliest has got to go to Starmanjohn and his sexiest stars thread πŸ˜€

pet
    Participant
    nursewhen wrote:

Well my award for the Drooliest has got to go to Starmanjohn and his sexiest stars thread πŸ˜€

Ditto. Sweet

The ones that make me roll my eyes are the ones I post myself when I’ve been up 38 hours, but I decline to nominate me…. πŸ˜›

Fatguy
    Participant

πŸ˜€ : the one telling us you and wife had a baby. Quite a shock; and I was genuinely happy for you πŸ˜€ .

Maurice

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Fatguy wrote:

πŸ˜€ : the one telling us you and wife had a baby. Quite a shock; and I was genuinely happy for you πŸ˜€ .

Maurice

Thank you! πŸ˜€ To use 83’s expression, that is “sweet”! πŸ˜‰ I really do appreciate it. Two months today, how time flies! We’re having a party for her tonight for her second mooniversary, ’tis a custom where my wife comes from during the first year? to have a party for your baby every month. One month ago on August 26th we had about fifty people over, this time, thankfully, it will only be family and some close friends.

It hasn’t all beeen easy, especially with the sleepless nights, but very worthwhile, and she’s changing so fast. So, from a very personal point-of-view, the posts that made the gladdest (and warmest all over) were the ones wishing me and my family well after the birth of my daughter. I really appreciated it, made me truly glad to be Sad! Of course when making the big announcement I kind of hid it away where only the most adventurous of geezers would find it. πŸ˜‰

I really should move this out of angst, has no business being here — feel such angst over moving it here…. Ah good, it’s still angst worthy. πŸ˜‰

Fatguy
    Participant

I hear you Logan!

I always get a chuckle when I read how much people are angered/upset about the things I present; yet…..when you tun off the computer…..just how important are those thoughts I posted on these message boards? Please do not get me wrong; if I (or anyone else for that matter) post something that makes you think or look at something differently in your life…..then I am more than pleased; but this change is in you in your real life, my involvement ends with me posting the original message that you read.

Maurice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.