The server swallowed me up!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx The server swallowed me up!

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Sorry about the recent weird stuff happening on the board but my stupid ****ing jerk of a service provider decided to allocate me 2K of server space so no new messages were being written after about 4am GMT (?!?!?!)

Things are ok now though, in fact I was able to recover a few more messages from the LEXX Episodes forum including one of the really HUGE threads

The message by nwmonikr was posted just as the server was re-jigging the threads for this forum and was a result it was corrupted. I’m afraid I can’t get that back nore can I get back the message threat that was posted by FX late last night (something about ‘something is still not right’ {sadgeezer goes red with embarrassment} – Not your fault FX, it was at about 4am that the server suddenly said – ay’up! SadGeezer is using more space that he should so I’ll just make him look really stupid and not create any new posts!’

——————

Anonymous
    Inactive

message threat

Anonymous
    Inactive

message threat

Anonymous

glad you are back!!! the scifi bboard is a soap opera!!

Anonymous

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by sheila pike:

i’ll say sheila, i have to force myself to visit there now…like you i was beginning to feel ignored sad, but i saw your efforts on my forum, and oblique references to problems last night in your posts to cat so i’ll just bide my time and email you if things get really bad! love to you all it is great to have our board back even if it is a little twitchy!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by sheila pike:

i’ll say sheila, i have to force myself to visit there now…like you i was beginning to feel ignored sad, but i saw your efforts on my forum, and oblique references to problems last night in your posts to cat so i’ll just bide my time and email you if things get really bad! love to you all it is great to have our board back even if it is a little twitchy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.