The silliest movie EVER

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub The silliest movie EVER

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

OK, my topic line may have exaggerated a little, but not much. I recently watched ‘Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back’. Now it is without a doubt one of the silliest and therefore funniest movies I have seen in a while. It’s completely silly, and I think anyone who hasn’t seenit should watch it for a few cheap, dirty laughs…

Flamegrape
    Participant

I also recommend Dogma, another Jay & Silent Bob movie. I couldn’t help but think of the fourth season of Lexx when it came to it’s silly outlook on metaphysics.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    I also recommend Dogma, another Jay & Silent Bob movie. I couldn’t help but think of the fourth season of Lexx when it came to it’s silly outlook on metaphysics.

Haven’t seen Jay & Silent Bob, but Dogma isn’t about Jay & SIlent Bob, although it wss the longest roles they’ve had in any of Kevin Smith’s movies, they’d also been in Mallrats and Clerks.
    Mallrats is funny in parts, the funniest bit being Jay and Bob’s attempt to bring down a stage using this funny Wil.E.Coyote type plan, also the Star Wars and Batman references are quite funny.
    Squishy

Anonymous

Squishy, Dogma is about Jay&Silent Bob. Almost all their movies are, its just that in Mallrats and Jay and Silent Bob strike back they take a more prominent role.

In fact in ‘Jay and Silent Bob strikes back’ they make numerous references to their travels during Mallrats and Dogma.

As for the silliest movie ever see “Oblivion” And “Oblivion 2”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.