The state of Aussie scifi.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Angst The state of Aussie scifi.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Did you know that Alex just died? Oh, you did… Well how about Moya, she had a baby. Oh, you knew that too.

Can Australia be more backwards in the scifi world?
    The current tally of shows to catch up on.
    Stargate: Don’t know how far behind we are but they’ve just evacuated the T’okra (is that how you spell it?) planet and encountered the replicators on Apophis’ ship.
    Dark Angel: Up to the killer hoverdrones and found out that Pamela Gidley (Brigitte from The Pretender) finally has work.
    Star Trek: DS9 1-2 more seasons. Voyager 3 more to go.
    Roswell: Alex just died! *sniff*
    Farscape: Still waiting on season 2
    Lexx: What episodes?

Headgehog
    Participant

It could be worse, you could live in some fascist regime country where you can’t have tv. Beside America is the most backwards, we have all the new shows we just choose to space them apart and put them out of order.

While your technically 2 seasons behind USA in SG-1, most of the country is still on s4. As for Lexx, I think you watching s4 right now. Your 3 years behind in Trek. One last season of DS9, I liked the finale a lot!, 3 of Voyager, just stop watching now, its not worth it.I thought Farscape was cancelled down there?

Anonymous

Well here’s an update
    Stargate: 3 episodes into Season 5 and then taken off.
    Dark Angel: Waiting for Season 2.
    Roswell: Who is Alex?
    Star Trek: Voyager has two seasons left. DS9 still has 2 more seasons left. Enterprise is coming next week!
    Farscape: Waiting for Season 3. And no it wasn’t cancelled it was just taken off the air at regular intervals during Season One.

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Cb, you’ll just have to face it. We will always be behind with telly, music etc etc

Still living here and not overseas makes up for it.

Anonymous

Still living here and not overseas makes up for it.

May I ask why????? Australia sucks (or at least what I’ve seen of it, which is NSW, Vic and SA, sucks)
    And Canada rocks!! I’d rather live in Canada than here, which is currently Albury, ‘cos Canada gets all my fav shows and I HAVE TO WAIT SO DAMN LONG TO GET TO WATCH THEM.
    Do you realise that Moss aired just last night and everyone else’s seen it already???null

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.