The Technomages

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Euhm, Spoiler alert if you haven’t read “the passing of the Technomages” Book II.
    Whoa! The Technomages where once alied with the Shadows! The Tech, is shadow technolegie!

This explains why they went beyond the Rim.

And maybe we wil have a discusion here again.

Anonymous

must….have…third…book!!!!!

Anonymous

Yep.
    Let’s twist the writers arm to force her to write faster.

Anonymous

Want invoking darkness
    Want Invoking darkness

I don’t think they all went beyond the rim they just went into hiding (as seen from Crusade and ACTA and Summoning Light)- this also brings in other aspects of Shadowtech- the fact that it maynot be biological (like the Vorlons) but nanotechnological

Anonymous

Mybe if we all concentrate really hard on the words “invoking darkness” we can send subluminal messages to the author to influence her to finish it…

Anonymous

It’s hard to believe. I mean, you don’t just tell the Shadows that you’re not playing with them anymore. And Technomages are pretty pleasant in comparison with most of the other Shadow alies.

Or, do you mean that the Technomages were alies in the same way that the Centauri were alies. Ie. Not like Drakh, more like ‘give us some help and we’ll repay the favour someday’.

If that’s the case then it’s no big deal I think. After all, most of the other races have been alied to the Shadows (in some form or other), even Earth!

[ 24-09-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Ok, now I have to buy the book. I mean, I don’t really have to eat, do I? I hear a person can live off Kraft dinner for almost a month. I usually don’t buy books based on tv series because I’ve had bad experiences but I really want to know now.

Oh, in case anyone noticed I haven’t been around in a while and wonder why, I’ve recently moved to University. Things have been a little busy to say the least. No one on my floor likes Sci-fi and I have have to share a tv with them. My room mate thinks it’s weird. B5 books seem like a logical alternative for now.

Anonymous

Hmm…food…Galen…food…Galen….GALEN!!

Anonymous

Hmmmm…Yes, Galen. Yummy. He’s the main reason I bought those books.

*Concentrating on subliminal message*

Finish the book
    Finish the book
    FINISH THE DARN BOOK! NOW!

Anonymous

Hello people!
    I’m a newbie as you can all guess! Maravatar’s comemnt on another sci fi show, made me wonder if somewhere here I’ll find a shrine for my beloved Galen!
    I didn’t read ANY of the two books yet- I’ll tell my mom to buy them for me in the states! Stupid me thought the only way she could find Galen fans was on a Crusade thing, and seeing how she couldn’t find it here assumed all hope was lost. I couldn’t THINK that maybe it would be in B5…
    Oh well!
    Have any of you seen that B5 movie that connects B5 with Crusade? I LOVED Galen in there! I love his voice and accent! And everything else of course! God, why did they have to cancel the show and take away Galen???
    WHY????
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:
    Hmm…food…Galen…food…Galen….GALEN!!

Right then! Galen it is!

Anonymous

Duh!
    Galen beats food any day!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

I haven’t been able to see Crusader but, from what I have heard, Galen does sound better than food.

Anonymous

Yay!! People love Galen!
    …Of course they do! He’s so lovable!
    The first episode of Crusade I saw was “The Well of Forever”…*sigh*…how could any red-blooded heterosexual female see that episode and not fall in love with him?

Anonymous

Oh his voice….
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Did you know that the actor who plays Galen (Peter Woodward) played the first escapee from Hell in the first episode of Brimstone

Anonymous

Nope.
    You mean he played a baddy>? NO!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

peter woodward is also the son of edward woodward. a great actor who has been in a great many films and on the stage too. the only thing i can remember right now though is “The Equalizer” here in the states. heres hoping his son will follow in his fathers footsteps and entertain us for many years to come.

Anonymous

Here’s an intresting thought, since we’ve got series about the military and normal people (Babylon 5, Crusade) and hopefully a series about the Rangers, how about a petition for a series about….yes you guessed it,THE TECHNOMAGI! Whaddaya think? We can at least get a feature movie, and that’s better than nothing, don’t you think?

P.S.Yes, it’s technomagi, not technomages. You can say technomages if you want, after all, it’s used in the books, but it’s gramatically incorrect. I know I’m nitpicking, but it’s my nature to do so when it concerns the English language. Sorry .

scififan777
    Participant

Hey, why not make the books into a TV series? A Technomage movie would be cool too.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.