The thing about this site is:

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub The thing about this site is:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

that it is more complete than the so called offical sites for our fav series:

I find this again and again!

I went to Farscape.com and looked at the character Bios; They don’t even have Zhann in there…not a pic not a mentions, zilch. Same thing with no Crais. Two major Charaters…..
    Weird.

You’d think you would want to toot your own horns and have the most inof about your own show..but nope.

Faldor
    Participant

alot of offical sites seem to want to keep up to date with the latest cast changes.

or they go all out for the pilot and don’t change it.

ho hum.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

apart from the Lexx episode reviews… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

๐Ÿ˜›

alnexi
    Participant

apart from the Lexx episode reviews…

Yes!!!! Still missing the last few! And I love those – the Lexx reviews lured me here on the first place. Otherwise, I agree, this site has such a tremendous amount of information. Farscapers seem to lose their steam lately – there is of course Snurcher’s guide to Crackers don’t matter (I think it’s www. snurcher.com). It’s a bit cold, but a great deal of work was put into it.

spooookie
    Participant

Yea thats what keeps me coming back for more…Top site….only the Doctor Who site and Blakes 7 sites are really any good,I know exactly what you are saying about the ‘Scapers sites though,if you want any real info just come here instead

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.