The Unmutual in Online Syndication

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series The Prisoner The Unmutual in Online Syndication

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

I wanted some relevant news for my site so I offered to host a news feed for The Unmutual[/url]. I put it up as a test for a couple of days and in the meantime it looks like a few people added it to their aggregators, so it also looks like I’m stuck with this address:

[code:1]http://tv.petserrano.com/offsites/unmutualnewsfeed.rss[/code:1] (Encoded because clicking on it won’t show you anything, this is a copy-and-paste deal. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

It’s XML/ RSS validated, in RSS 2.0. If anyone is interested in blogs and newsfeeds, it will work just like any other rss file and deliver Unmutual headlines to your aggregator. You may want to set it to 24 hour updating, since it’s only updated when something happens. As of right now, the headlines are current but a few weeks old (not much happened over the holidays).

I also have it set up for javascript delivery. There’s a help file here, and a sampling of the javascript webpage deliveries here.

BCNU!

Fatguy
    Participant

Interesting as I did not even know that Alex had died…..

pet
    Participant

I should have mentioned that Feedster[/url] has a free aggregator, and if you look up Unmutual there you get a whole host of articles. It got me to sign up for “Morons in the News” as well. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.