The Village, Texas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

City within a city in Dallas, been there 30 years but can’t find a map to it, maid service, 24 hour maintenance will change your lightbulbs, all curtains have to be white, complicated move-out procedure, family visits limited, hmmmmm….

http://www.thevillageapts.com/

For a little glimpse at life there, check out http://www.myvillageapts.com/

The Village photo contest has a picture in it called “From Nowhere to Nowhere. ๐Ÿ˜†

Pet

Anonymous
    Inactive

Certainly is sinister.

Here’s a surveillance photo showing some perimeter defences.

Quoted from The Village FAQ: where questions are a burden…

Question: On April 5th I put a note in the rent box stating that I would be moving in thirty days. I thought I would receive some type of check-out sheet or at least an acknowledgement of my planned move. Should I be concerned?

Answer: There is no escape.

pet
    Participant

That’s the exact quote I used on the TPNG! Too funny! ๐Ÿ˜€

I learned about it quite some time ago when Mr. Pet got a call from someone in the Village, but it slipped my mind until recently.

I feel like stealing their pictures and putting rovers in them…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Pet

Hey! ”The Vanished” played there! That is telling! ๐Ÿ˜†

theFrey
    Participant

Thanks Pet. I forwarded this to theSpouse. Not too amazingly he is interested. ๐Ÿ˜€

He longs to live somewhere totaly effort free on his part. Ask Fx, she will back me up on this. ๐Ÿ˜€

pet
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Thanks Pet. I forwarded this to theSpouse. Not too amazingly he is interested. ๐Ÿ˜€

He longs to live somewhere totaly effort free on his part. Ask Fx, she will back me up on this. ๐Ÿ˜€

Ah! Then I am truly glad to be of service!! Just remember not to drink the tea…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.