the X-Files! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr (spoiler)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Angst the X-Files! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr (spoiler)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

W
    A
    R
    N
    I
    N
    G
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

they killed the Lone Gunmen!!!!!!! all three of them!!! it was bad enough that they killed their series but now they have actually killed them off on the show! *sobbing* i loved those guys! they provided the show with some much needed comic relief, and managed to help out Mulder and Scully at the same time!

a moment of silence please

Flamegrape
    Participant

That sucks! I guess they did it because X-Files itself is getting cancelled.

Anonymous

x-files has sucked for years now. The show was getting lame when the movie was released. It’s about time it’s getting canned.

Anonymous

What Godzilla said.

I was an avid X-phile until last season. And that was one bad season

I started watching it again briefly when “The Lone Gunman” got their show. I even tuned in last night because they were the focus. Was a good episode, like the narration from “Lenny” of Laverne and Shirley fame said all things gotta end. Just sucks they chose the routes they have.

Anonymous

i agree Lexxlurker. i too have kinda blown off this last season. it is just not the same as previous seasons. it is the same with Earth Final Conflict. i haven’t even watch the 8 to 10 ep cause i just lost interest and had new and more interesting stuff to watch.

Henna
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:
    W
    A
    R
    N
    I
    N
    G
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

they killed the Lone Gunmen!!!!!!! all three of them!!! it was bad enough that they killed their series but now they have actually killed them off on the show! *sobbing* i loved those guys! they provided the show with some much needed comic relief, and managed to help out Mulder and Scully at the same time!

a moment of silence please

that sux! of course sweden is so after so it hasn’t happened yet, but they were almost the only reason i still watch the x-files.
    x-files is just getting worse.. in the begginig it was great.. but now.. naah.

Anonymous

Ummm….Henna…….vad i Sorklunda star det i din signatur??? Ha det gutt!

Anonymous

It was very sad to see Byers, Frohicke and Langley bite the bullet, I found the series quite good and the characters were lovable.
    I was hoping that they would still have an X-Files approach with a supernatural theme, but it turned out to be your run of the mill detective yarns.
    I was hoping the guys were going to be around for the next movie (if they do another).
    Sci-Fi got it wrong again, they didn’t show the final ep of the Lone Gunman and it was left to Sky to clear up some of the rest of the Lone Gunman by screening the episode in which we see their demise (sob).
    So RIP Lone Gunman, it was good while it lasted.
    Squishy

Henna
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by P8ntballer:
    Ummm….Henna…….vad i Sorklunda star det i din signatur??? Ha det gutt!

adjö på alviska.
    i brist på nånting bättre..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.