Theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ok im sitting here using this computer with the first ever Sad Geezer them made by me, with a little help from Sad Geezer (he supplied all the pictures) anyway it should be out soon on here (dont know if sad geezer wanted me to tell u about this or not but here u go if its crap its my fault) anyway, at the moment it includes a new color scheme, a background, and a screensaver (that i made again with some help from Sad Geezer). I never tend to get replies to my threads unless i ask a question at the end of it so here it goes –

42?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt:
    Ok im sitting here using this computer with the first ever Sad Geezer them made by me, with a little help from Sad Geezer (he supplied all the pictures) anyway it should be out soon on here (dont know if sad geezer wanted me to tell u about this or not but here u go if its crap its my fault) anyway, at the moment it includes a new color scheme, a background, and a screensaver (that i made again with some help from Sad Geezer). I never tend to get replies to my threads unless i ask a question at the end of it so here it goes –

42?

I believe the question is: ‘How many roads must a man walk down?’

——————
    —————
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

-HHGTTG

Anonymous

Ok heres a question for u, do u have windows 2000, NT, 98, or 95 as i need to make sure the screensaver works on all systems, yes i know it should but with bill gates incharge of microsoft u never know also i need someone with a 300 mhz or lower machine to see how it runs at low speed.

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.