Things Not To Do Before Going To Bed; Part Four!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums LaughterHouse-5 Things Not To Do Before Going To Bed; Part Four!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Part four already, people!! Keep posting, please, this is a really funny (and sometimes gross) topic!!
    Here’s a list of the last few conversations going on, back in part three.

quote:

snooklepie
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 494
    posted 03-04-2002 09:44 PM
    ——————————————————————————–
    AAAAAAAARRGGGHHHH!!
    sp..sp..sp..sp…sp..space hamsters???? fluffy blue dresses????
    …William Shatner, instead of re-appearing in Star Trek as Kirk, is ressurected as T.J. Hooker..swaggers up to Picard, hands on hips..”so..you’re the perp that did this??”, gesturing towards Adrian Zmed, who is slumped in a corner with a jug of Romulan Ale singing “i’m forever blowing bubbles…”

{Edited because of formatting problems}

[ 03-04-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Jessi 15
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 461
    posted 05-04-2002 10:52 AM
    I take it you liked the story, then???
    I’ve written more, actually. A spoiler is, Zack starts having visions of food while trapped in the lift. No, he doesn’t accidentally cannabalise Lyta, they get out and he gets married to her.
    Still have to figure in that bit, too. I think it’s going to go AFTER Kosh and Garibaldi open up a resturaunt in the middle of nowhere on Mars and the second Kosh opens a lemonade stall on Z’Ha’Dum!!!!
    I only came up with half of these ideas, I’ll have you know!!!
    ——————–

The editor’s work has been in vain
    The phantom writer has struck again!

Posts: 152 | From: Metebilis 3 | Registered: Jan 2002 | IP: Logged

snooklepie
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 494
    posted 05-04-2002 11:25 PM
    I hope you heard my cyberscream, chaps!!!
    …how about having Zack get out of the lift by transporter?? he could re-materialize on one of the transporter pads of the Enterprise-D, with a shocked Chief O’Brien looking back at him…
    “oops, sorry. wrong show. Q’s been playing with the transpoter array..”
    “who’s Q?? is he with the Vorlons??”
    “who are the Vorlons?? O’Brien to Worf..we have a security situation down here..”
    ….or something like that!!!

Jessi 15
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 461
    posted 08-04-2002 11:14 AM
    Actually, I have a special place reserved for Star Trek; the Shadows start quoting Star Trek and use transporters!!!
    I finally had a nightmare about this topic; I dreamt of Londo running in a hamster wheel and Kosh singing the chorus to Fame while Vir, in a lime green tee, drank Victoria Bitter. I actually woke up laughing!!!
    ——————–

Jessi 15
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 461
    posted 08-04-2002 11:21 AM
    In case anyone’s wondering about the name change, I got sick of the old name and am now using my own name and a number for good measure (also because it’s my age and I’ve been in different chat rooms before and I am probably the fifteenth Jessi there is on this Net system!)
    And another spoiler for you guys; Sinclair crashes on a jungle planet and, as he’s reading The Phantom comics, when we regains consciousness, he promptly dons purple tights in the belief that he is The Phantom!!!
    BTW, before anyone else gets on, I’m starting up Part Four. I’ve always wanted to do that!!! And I won’t stuff up the basic processes in making a Part Four either, I promise!!
    Still, I think Kosh needs to be picked on some more….
    [ 08-04-2002: Message edited by: Jessi 15 ]

——————–

Anonymous

Ah… now I know how to do that with no mistakes!!! Okay, I’m happy now.
    Kosh in a hot pink encounter suit with bright blue, fluoro yellow and bright green flowers pasted onto it, and I am talking BIG flowers, BTW. His shoes are those high-heeled, thigh-high boots, only these ones are painted gold and silver! His hat is a tartan beanie which has a pom-pom at the top.
    Or try imagining Spock in the same outfit, if you want!!!

Anonymous

How about having the crew become Village People??

….Kosh in a tartan encounter suit, with purple thigh high bootees, and a Santa hat! simple, but effective,methinks
    ..and how about this: Zack gets out of the lift, because the Shadows have an accident with their transporter and manage to transport the A-team in there as well. They set about finding welding gear, tools, and various building materials in the lift and build a petrol driven tank out of the bits they find, which they fill up with petrol from a huge tanker which is rather conveniently situated in one corner. They all burst out of the lift on board the tank, just as the space hamsters are massing for an assault. Zack, Lyta & the A-team leave behind them a rather tasteful fur rug as they head towards the Zocolo…

Anonymous

OMG!!!!
    How about Kosh in a Kiss The Cook Apron (with black and white pinstripes) and the fake boobs. His shoes; traditional Greek dancing shoes (basically, slippers with pom-poms at the toe), a big, floppy hat and his encounter suit is bright orange!!!

Anonymous

Apparently those Greek soldiers you see on the TV are Special Forces vanquish your enemies by wearing stupid costumes and making them laugh so hard, they split thier sides!!!! (but just you go on holiday to Greece and start taking the pee out of them…or walk up to one and say “hello! I’m a plane-spotter. can you point me in the direction of the nearest military airbase??”

…Kosh II being replaced by the Michelin Man..Well, someone’s got to represent the Vorlons…
    Or how about Garibaldi in a black leather mini-skirt, white stilleto heels, frilly pink blouse and Ronald Macdonald’s wig, topped by a cloth cap?? silleeee…

Anonymous

ok guys i got a little tipsy last night and i swear i had a dream about the crew of B5 as cartoon characters!
    Kosh had stick legs sticking out from under his encounter suit.
    Giribaldi’s eyes would pop up real big. and his tounge would roll out of his mouth to the ground.
    G’kar would be running from Londo and he would paint a tunnel in the side of a cliff then run though it while Londo would crash into it. LOL
    got to stop reading this thread hehehehe!!!!
    not likely!!!

Anonymous

LMAO!!!!!!!
    Just thought of something; Legolas from LOTR; can you guess what his nickname would be???? It’d be Legs!!! Even worse, can you imagine some of the lines!!! “Hey, Legs, the orc is over this way!”
    Talking about LOTR, Cris wanted the One Ring in D&D the other day!

Anonymous

still haven’t seen LOTR yet
    cartoon characters? how about B5 becoming a Gerry Anderson production?? you could just about imagine Sheridan, Delenn & co doing the puppet walk, with strings attached! Londo would especially look funny..would probably need an extra string to hold his hair up! Perhaps Kosh wouldn’t be a string puppet…someone could put a set of wheels under his encounter suit, and then sit at the back of the set with a radio control transmitter…

Anonymous

Here’s a thought; Kosh’s encounter suit as a wardrobe!
    How about Lister, Rimmer and Cat in crepe-soled bright purple shoes, big red straw hats, pink overalls and lime green and yellow shirts!!!

Anonymous

this could do with is own forum section caled sick sifi or something. one thread for the hamster stories and others for the diferent shows

just an idea

Anonymous

Good to see you on again, it’s not often that people write in twice (that aren’t Mary Beth or Snooklepie or meor DT790). My guess is, the first time is too traumatic!!!

this could do with is own forum section caled sick sifi or something. one thread for the hamster stories and others for the diferent shows

Good idea, but I don’t think it’d work.
    After all, we don’t even have a Star Trek forum!!!

Anonymous

My guess is, the first time is too traumatic!!!

nahhhh they are just intimidated by our outrageous imaginations!

my latest offering-

the cast of B5 (of course) as Las Vegas showgirls. complete with the big feathered head pieces, thong bottoms, high heels, the big fan things, and lots and lots of sequins!

Anonymous

*Jessi starts backing away from the computer*
    Aaarrrggghhh! Get away from this board, you’re insane!
    Stuff that! We’re all nuts.
    Sheridan in a hot pink and bright yellow Phantom Of The Opera uniform with sequined high heels (purple and light blue) with I’m Too Sexy For My Shoes lime green socks.
    And did I mention that he’s doing the Time Warp with Delenn, who’s dressed up as The Phantom, except that her costume isn’t purple, it’s got lots of huge flowers (purple, blue and pale pink) and the background is crimson??!!!!!

Anonymous

ok maybe we are evil! but i have had so much fun with this topic it can’t be all that bad! hehehe

Anonymous

Yep, we’re evil! And sad, but what do you expect? If you have a SadGeezer, they’re bound to be sad.
    Anyway, just heard some good news (actually, I couldn’t care less, but Lan is thrilled) and I posted it on General TV Sci-Fi Stuff. If any Australians cross this way, please go there, because it’s relevant to us.
    Okay, Garibaldi in a light pink top hat and light blue pajamas with a mauve bow tie doing the tango!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Jessi 15:
    ….If you have a SadGeezer, they’re bound to be sad.

Erm… my wife has a SadGeezer fairly regularly and I/we are happy enough!

Anonymous

hehehehe
    How about the B5 cast doing the Can Can?? i’m certain i need not go into any further graphic detail..i’ll leave it to people’s imaginations how gross a sight Londo would be in a big frilly skirt and fishnet stockings…especially when it comes to the end of the dance…

Anonymous

Ye gods, Londo and G’Kar as Christian and Satine from Moulin Rouge with Kosh as the fat guy who owns the theater and Mr Bester as Toulouse Lautrec along with Evil Kosh as the Duke!Or, or, Londo as Luke Skywalker, G’kar as Han Solo, Kosh as R2D2 and Garibaldi as C3PO and Evil Kosh as Darth Vader! How about that?!

Anonymous

Welcome Son of Bester!!!
    welcome to the insanity that is this thread! hehehe! sounds like you fit right in! be sure to read the previous 3 threads if you haven’t already. if you dare! LOL

hiya Sadgeezer

Anonymous

Erm… my wife has a SadGeezer fairly regularly and I/we are happy enough!

Not THAT kind of sad! And welcome to the board, both you and Son Of Bester.
    I’m brain dead, I really can’t think of anything good tonight, but for some reason Londo with a multi-coloured hairdo wearing a fluffy, light pink bathrobe comes to mind.
    I really should get Leshi to drop by one time, she can fry anyone’s brains!!!

Anonymous

Londo-The red one
    G’Kar-The green one
    Garibaldi-The bluish purple one
    Mr Bester- The yellow one
    Kosh-The sun

Who am I talking about? The Teletubbies of course!

Or if you’re more into tales of might and magic….

Delenn-Xena
    Lyta-Gabrielle
    Londo-Hercules?!
    G’Kar-Iolaus
    Galen-Joxer The Mighty?!

Anonymous

How about Londo in a purple wetsuit/diving gear, with flourescent green flippers? he’d better watch out, though…he might end up with Troy Tempest trying to hitch a ride, thinking he’s Stingray- hey! B5 could be Marineville… Garibaldi could dress up as Marina… (lost it a bit tonight!!!!)

Anonymous

OMG!!
    I’m starting up a lot of posts with those three letters. I just noticed. Hmm, oh well.
    How about the cast of Star Trek with really big (and I mean REALLY big) yellow afros, knee-high blue socks, mauve Kiss The Cook aprons and bright pink (in opposition to hot pink, I’m getting off the hot pink habit for a minute at least) and small black-and-green straw hats?!!!!

Anonymous

…..or how about transporting the B5 crew back in time to Tudor England??? (can’t remember what they’re called..) imagine Londo in those leggings and puffy little short thingys (!) with a big ruff around his neck…. just get a history book, cut Londo’s face & hair out and place in position…you’ll see what i mean!!! Garibaldi as Queen Elizabeth I, Lennier as Henry VIII….

Anonymous

How about a bunch of Klingons and Vulcans going back in time to Scotland, say the 1100’s, and trying to fit in! There’d be all these Klingons and Vulcans going around in tartan kilts, puffy white shirts and those things the Scots used to hang from their belts! Not to mention the pom-pommed tartan hats….

Anonymous

imagine Londo in those leggings and puffy little short thingys (!) with a big ruff around his neck…. just get a history book, cut Londo’s face & hair out and place in position…

i keep picturing him in one of those dresses with the big butt (bustle?) and really tight in the bodice. (ACK!!!! cleavage on Londo!!!) and the poofy arms. with the white face makeup and drawn on eyebrows and lips with the really red cheeks! but let him keep his own hair!

btw I’M BACK! did ya miss me? i was very sick last week (painkillers were fun though!) and i did get some very funny ideas for this thread, i just have to remember them now! LOL

Anonymous

Imagine this people! The crew of Babylon 5 (all of them, even the unofficial ones like Lyta and Galen), armed to the teeth with weapons like rocket launchers etc etc, are shrunk to the size of mice and have to chase dust bunnies around a kitchen and retake the blender they(the dust bunnies) stole! Meanwhile, Neelix enlists Tuvok’s help to find the blender he borrowed from Odo’s wife Xev Bellringer, and, since it is on her the search is being conducted, Andromeda offers them a little assistance in the form of a few DRDs borrowed from Moya.

HOW’S THAT FOR A CROSSOVER?!

[ 25-04-2002: Message edited by: Son Of Bester ]

Anonymous

btw I’M BACK! did ya miss me? i was very sick last week (painkillers were fun though!) and i did get some very funny ideas for this thread, i just have to remember them now! LOL

Well, I actually didn’t, but there’s a good reason for that. The damn computer had to taken over to Queensland because something was wrong with the internal modem. Very incomvenient.

Andromeda offers them a little assistance in the form of a few DRDs borrowed from Moya.

I’m afraid I don’t have a clue about that bit.
    But it’d make a hell of a funny crossover!
    How about the Cluster lizards versus Red Dwarf? Can you imagine the reactions to the Cluster lizards?!

Anonymous

Oh yeah, I forgot to say (because I was too busy fuming about this awful computer, like I’ve been doing since it got back) hurry up and remember your ideas, Mary Beth, you come out with some of the best ones!

Anonymous

ok, it’s be a while…
    not that you chaps would appreciate what a gross spectacle this would be, or the fact that this has got to be the ulimate horror…the stuff of legendary nightmares… the other half told me a story the other day about some of the things his boss got up to last weekend. it involves Pernod & Southern Comfort, and a boat. apparently he was soooo poodled, at one point he was at the front of this boat doing the Kate Winslet bit from ‘Titanic’, wearing nothing but a wooly hat & a pair of rigger boots. a laugh, you may say- until you realise this guy gives new meaning to the saying/song “who’s ate all the pies?” charity, world record attempt largest in the world steak & kidney.. and then, once back in harbour, he was still so drunk, he was running around the pub with no trousers on. yes i know this all might not scare you, but the thought of it all certainly makes me cringe thinking about it!! (i hope the other half doesn’t think it’d be fun to show him this site one day. he doesn’t know my password, but he knows my log-in name…be on the look-out for snooklepie saying things like “Lexx is crap” – it isn’t me, honest!! some people like getting their own back!!)

Anonymous

Coke obsessed pirates and mermaids – we did that in a play on Saturday night!

Anonymous

I once did a short school sketch that involved me wearing diapers that could stop bullets, but not acid….

Anonymous

I once played a curtain-eating toddler…
    And when we were playing Death In A Minute, my group decided that Mrs Cutler (and awful English/Drama teacher, not mine, thank god) singing would be the cause for death!

Anonymous

Sci-Fi: The Musicals!

See the cast of Babylon 5 in ‘Babylon, Babylon’!

With songs like:

“Nothing Can Stop Us Now” by John Sheridan and Delenn
    “Dead Handsome” by Marcus Cole
    “Where Has All My Hair Gone?” by Micheal Garibaldi
    “Without Me” by Alfred Bester
    “Mind Magic Woman” by Lyta Alexander
    “Hopeless In Love” by Zack Allen
    “Call Me God” by Susan Ivanova
    “Can’t Touch This” by Kosh Naranek

And with a finale by J. Micheal Straczynski singing the massive Broadway hit:
    “World’s Greatest”

A musical extravaganza for the whole family!

Opening night Feb. 30th

[ 09-06-2002: Message edited by: The Invisible Lunatic ]

Anonymous

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the BEST one yet!!!!!
    Congrats, you’re the funniest person on this topic! You’ll recieve your clown nose and big floppy slippers in the mailbox.
    Warning; the shoes are large, giant-sized peacock-feathered hot pink hamsters!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Returning by popular demand, Andromeda Lloyd Webber presents once more, the hit West Quadrant musical, ‘The Phantom Of The Andromeda’!

Let yourself be enthralled by such musical medleys like:

‘Purple Tail’ by Trance Gemini
    ‘Automatic Lover’ by the Andromeda Avatar
    ‘Bekause I Got High’ by Beka Valentine
    ‘I Can Fix It’ by Seamus Harper

And prepare to have your socks knocked off by the ever-popular duet of Tyr Anasazi and Dylan Hunt in their daring rendition of the Village People’s ‘Macho Man’!

All visitors before the 0th of Chumbawamba will recieve free clown noses and big floppy slippers in the mailbox, kompliments of Kamelian.
    Warning; the shoes are large, giant-sized peacock-feathered hot pink hamsters.

Themanagementwishestotakenoresponsibilityforanyinjurysufferedbysplitsidesintheviewingofthismusicaland/orthewearingofthec omplimentarygiftsorthedecipheringofthiswarranty.

Thank you.

[ 10-06-2002: Message edited by: The Invisible Lunatic ]

[ 11-06-2002: Message edited by: The Invisible Lunatic ]

Anonymous

Welcome to the musical comedy extravoganza
    Red Dwarf The Musical
    Featuring songs such as;
    “Last (Hu)Man Standing” by Dave Lister
    “Oops, I Did It Again” by Arnold Rimmer
    “I’m Too Sexy” by The Cat
    and
    “Android Rap” by Kryten.
    Special guest stars; William Shatner, Deforest Kelley and Leonard Nimoy, who will sing “Star Trek Rhapsody” as a bonus!
    The lyrics are as follows;
    STAR TREK RHAPSODY
    I am the captain of the starship Enterprise
    Captain Kirk, this is Spock, please step on the transporter
    (Due to errors, this word will not be added) crystals hit by Klingon missiles
    No I’m a doctor, not an actor, not a milkman, what does that mean and I’m sorry he’s dead too
    Proton torpedo…..
    Lieutenant Uhura, open hailing frequencies
    Yes Captain Kirk, opening hailing frequencies, sir
    Let’s boldly go where no one’s gone before
    Hahahahaha
    Beam me up Mr Scott, Sulu go to warp
    Warp One sir
    No that is way too slow
    Warp Two sir
    No that still is far to slow
    Warp Three sir
    No that is too slow
    Warp Four sir
    That still is far too slow
    Warp Five
    It’s too damn slow
    Warp Six
    It’s too damn slow
    It’s too damn sloooooowww

*The tune is (mostly) there. Please see Page Two for the rest of the lyrics, or call an ambulance.
    ** The manager and script-writer do not take responsibility for any harm that may come from reading this. As a matter of fasct, we intend to be violently sick, over in Hawaii, spending our money…. mwahahahahahaha!!!!

Anonymous

*NEW!!!!*
    Bonco and A-Tel Records in association with the ACME corporation bring you THE cd collection you’ve been waiting for!!
    THE BEST SCI-FI(AND OTHER PEOPLE) RIP-OFF COVER VERSIONS COLLECTION…EVER!!!
    you at home can now own the greatest collection of musical collaborations and blatent copies ever released. Listen to your favourite sci-fi actors/characters team up with your favourite musical artistes on tracks such as:
    Celine Dion/Jean-luc Picard- My heart will go on
    Elvis Presley feat. John Crichton & Harvey- Always on my mind
    A feat. Dirk Benedict- Starbucks
    Depeche Mode vs Spike & Buffy- Strangelove
    Meatloaf with Kai & Xev- Deadringer for love
    Right Said Fred feat. Stanley H. Tweedle- I’m too sexy
    Black Lace & the Klingon High Council- Agadooo
    Visage feat. Richard Dean Anderson- Fade to grey
    Metallica feat. Max & Joshua- Enter Sanderman
    Beach Boys with Sheridan & Delenn- Good Vibrators

This exclusive collection could soon be yours. order now and recieve a FREE fluffy egg cosy with integral shell remover, in a choice of pink or lime green leopard skin. remember- this collection is not available in any shops, so to receive your collection call 0898 69 69 69 now or go to http://www.uselesscrap.com.
    please have your credit card details handy so we can take payment for the collection- a bargain at the cost of your entire credit balance!!!
    delivery will be within the next twelve months. Bonco/A-tel/ACME will not be held responsible for any articles lost or damaged in the post or for any injuries caused by the fluffy egg cover.
    The collection will be delivered in discreet brown paper packaging- P&P=£19.99 + VAT
    [ 12-06-2002: Message edited by: snooklepie ]

[ 12-06-2002: Message edited by: snooklepie ]

Anonymous

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!
    You get shoes too!!!
    Anyway, Oracle and myself were doing some made-up tests today and then testing them on each other, and I did the What B5 Charactor Are You test and tested i9t on her. Evaluating the answers, she was Londo.
    Well, I answered my own questions and she evaluated them.
    I was G’Kar!!!
    Mind you, in other tests, my other corresponding charactors were Boromir and Xander. And Calley, from TR2070.
    Oh dear!

Anonymous

where are these tests I wanna take them!

Anonymous

We wrote them up, actually. I’ll post them on this topic when I re-write them.
    Meanwhile, off the top of my head, the one, the only (my god I sound like my English teacher) Lexx Charactor test!
    (Try not to be HDS!)

WHICH LEXX CHARACTOR ARE YOU.
    1. If it meant your survival (from your point of view, anyway), would you blow up a bunch of planets?
    2. Would you sacrifice yourself to try and save your planet?
    3. Would you flee from a battle if it meant your life?
    4. Would you hit someone if they insulted you?
    5. What’s your opinion on Kai?
    6. Stan?
    7. Zev/Xev?
    8. HDS?
    9. Mantrid?
    10. Prince?
    11. Priest?
    12. Bunny?
    13. Gigerotta?
    14. 790?
    15. Are you a homicidal maniac?
    16. Do you think you’re evil?
    Please answer questions in your posts, numbered neatly.
    That’s about the extent of officious writing I can do in any one day!

Anonymous

Ah, do that next topic… 40 replies, 41 if you count this one.
    This is the Never-ending Thread, I swear!
    As a matter of fact, I’m going to put it as The Never-Ending Thread. I’ll copy out the last page. Please go to TN-ET!
    Danke schon!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.