things not to do when drunk

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub things not to do when drunk

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

ok, seeing as we’re in a pub here, i thought it would be important to start a list of things that are really a dumb idea to do having over-indulged. (so we know not to do them,right???) i’ll start with..
    1) not looking out for security cameras when going for a quick pee behind the bushes
    2) barfing on your mate’s front doorstep just as the taxi that you ordered to take you home arrives
    (not that i’m saying i’ve ever done things like this….it would just be a bad idea…)

Anonymous

3) Try to play Twister (especially alone )
    4) Refer to officers as Ossifer, Osfisser ,or anything involving an “O” or a “fer” you’ll be better off calling them sir .
    5) Go to Wal-Mart and try to find wheat Chex.
    6) Try to use a water fountain.
    7) Apply for a job as a bartender.
    8) Sing Karaoke.
    9) Watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory…..wait, that’s when your stoned.
    10) Watch Babylon 5 (doing that drunk always makes me fantasise about Londo.)

[ 27-02-2002: Message edited by: Nirvanah Rimmer ]

Flamegrape
    Participant

*) Don’t use heavy machinery. That includes the dishwasher.

Anonymous

Don’t post on a board where you CAN NOT delete drunken ramblings or edit in the morning bad spelling and misplaced punctuations. Hangovers are bad enough! Looking for an online rock to hide under is worse!

Anonymous

Praxshy’s right, you know, NEVERERER posht *hic* shcuse me, NEVER, and i mean NEVER posht while driufhirgengebnpnbvtjvgmvm vt4gjpov ;pvnektipbnkl;m

sory hed hit kebourd gota go by

dgrequeen
    Participant

Never try to change clothes without turning the lights on. You will walk into a lighted room, and invariably something will be turned inside out.

Never try to write your mother a letter. Better yet, don’t *call*, either.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    Never try to write your mother a letter. Better yet, don’t *call*, either.

…And if you’re too messed up to read the caller ID (or if you don’t have it), don’t answer the phone!!!

–Aleck

Deliena
    Participant

Attempt to look cool in anyway – it is not possible.

Girls only – your makeup is always down by your chin by this point, and your half open eyes don’t look sexy – just drunk.

Guys only – beer breath isn’t sexy, flies also button back up, doing Sean Connery impressions is easier – but still not desirable (you’ll only be a disappointment when compared to the great man himself)

Just my tuppence

Anonymous

To the guys: Don’t pass out in a room full of women who pack makeup in their purse. (‘Specially when one of them likes to write backwards on foreheads- EM TAE)

They may think you look cute, but the shock of the mirror might be too much for you in the morning.

dgrequeen
    Participant

OMG, Prax! I wish I’d known you back in my party days!!

[ 19-03-2002: Message edited by: dgrequeen ]

Anonymous

…when someone says ‘i’ve got a set of clippers upstairs, i’ll give you a hair cut’, think to yourself ‘hmm..freebie haircut. that sounds like a good idea!’ bad move. seriously bad move…

Anonymous

drinking alot of Mad Dog 20/20 and climbing on top of a wooden cabana thing to howl at the moon, ’cause *ahem* “it looked at me funny”

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

You mean there IS actual something called Mad Dog 20/20 ????
    I thought Robin Williams made it up.

Things not to do in Aus when ****ed.

– Challenge a maori in pool
    (I saw this happen in a pub, the maori fella won and was quite humble about it, the idiot drunk took exception to the win and started arguing. The maori bloke said basically Bugger off pal but the drunk didnt want to and cracked a pool cue over the Maori blokes head. This only annoyed him. )
    – Say “My shout” in a typical loud drunken voice. – Congratulations, you are now broke.

Anonymous

yep!!! and Mad Dog 20/20 is the most awful rotgut stuff you can buy! but it is cheap and that explains the popularity.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    OMG, Prax! I wish I’d known you back in my party days!!

[ 19-03-2002: Message edited by: dgrequeen ]

*chuckle*

*insert devil smilie here*

I’m gonna start a new thread, come join the part.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by theVodkaCircle:
    You mean there IS actual something called Mad Dog 20/20 ????
    I thought Robin Williams made it up.

And Mary Beth forgot to tell you about the shoot out factor of Mad Dog. Always make sure you drink the *ick, cough, hack* stuff near some vegetation, to hide the after effects.

Anonymous

i think our equivalent must be Carlsberg Special Brew. it ain’t cheap, but has got to be one of the worst alcoholic beverage ever brewed (apart from supermarket own-brand wine)…
    things not to do..
    -get off with someone in a night-club. the combination of low lighting and alcohol tends to make even the ugliest guy look like Adonis. you know if you ever see him in daylight, he’ll have a serious spot problem, combined with the looks & personality of the rear end of a donkey
    -tell everyone your intimate secrets. they won’t be very intimate after that…
    -eat anything unfamiliar
    -try and ring you mother to tell her all about the night out you’ve just had…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.