This is for SADGEEZER…but anyone can comment if they want.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda This is for SADGEEZER…but anyone can comment if they want.

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hey SADGEEZER!!!! I just wanted to tell you I love your site and I hope you keep adding new stuff like Andromeda and B5. they my favs….. you like B5 ?? I have read that you don’t like Byron very much.. well I personally think he (Robin Atkins Downes) is a very good actor and is a very hunky man to boot!! anyway just wanted to say hi and that I love this this site. Bye ! post me a message !! ) P

Anonymous

Hiya Christine, welcome to the SadBOARD. I actually like the actor (he played a great part as a Minbari in one of the films (the real agressive one, that didn’t want to stop the war with Earth)). It’s just that I didn’t like the character.

——————

Anonymous

Hiya Christine, welcome to the SadBOARD. I actually like the actor (he played a great part as a Minbari in one of the films (the real agressive one, that didn’t want to stop the war with Earth)). It’s just that I didn’t like the character.

——————

Anonymous

I am a fan of B5 and Andromeda. I have to say though, the last season of B5 didn’t hold the same appeal as the other seasons. Like Sad, I did not like the Byron character either. I found the character to be a smarmy little weasel. As for the actor playing him, yep a nice package and even though the character sucked, he did a good job portraying him. Andromeda is finally beginning to find its stride. The most recent episode featuring studly Tyr was the best one yet. I am intrigued by characters that are able to be gentle and loving and in the next instant, fierce warrior killing machines.

Anonymous

I am a fan of B5 and Andromeda. I have to say though, the last season of B5 didn’t hold the same appeal as the other seasons. Like Sad, I did not like the Byron character either. I found the character to be a smarmy little weasel. As for the actor playing him, yep a nice package and even though the character sucked, he did a good job portraying him. Andromeda is finally beginning to find its stride. The most recent episode featuring studly Tyr was the best one yet. I am intrigued by characters that are able to be gentle and loving and in the next instant, fierce warrior killing machines.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.