This means war

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ok, Spite Smith has reared his boney head in the forums again. I’m tempted to just to ban the geezer, but I think he’s a total tosspot and I’ve taken the liberty of declaring war on him/it.

As the geezer with all the passwords and stuff, I hereby declare that anyone found hurling abuse or derogatory comments, visious insults or leud suggestive remarks at the poster known as ‘Spite Smith’ shall recieve my heartfelt appreciation and a virtual sloppy kiss (or handshake if yer a geezer… erm… not a sloppy handshake).

This I declare on the 6th day of April 2001 and signed in virtual blood (no it’s not vodka … honest)

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Ok, Spite Smith has reared his boney head in the forums again. I’m tempted to just to ban the geezer, but I think he’s a total tosspot and I’ve taken the liberty of declaring war on him/it.

I hereby declare that anyone found hurling abuse or derogatory comments, visious insults or leud suggestive remarks at the poster known as ‘Spite Smith’ shall recieve my heartfelt appreciation and a virtual sloppy kiss (or handshake if yer a geezer… erm… not a sloppy handshake).

good for you as you know i have been feeling militant about abuse on this board for a while now, but i am glad you have been a much more tolerant and mediating influence on me, amen (so to speak) will do

Spite Smith
    Participant

Tut!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.