THREE Andromeda Epsiode Reviews!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda THREE Andromeda Epsiode Reviews!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The wonderful Hollidays has sent in not one, not two, but three great Andromeda epsiode reviews. They can be found, here:

Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way.

The Honey Offering.

It makes a Lovely Light.

Unfortunately, I haven’t done the scans yet or formatted the pages. The reviews were so good however, that I just HAD to put them up soon, rather than waiting until tomorrow.

Hope you like them as much as I did.

Anonymous

Oh lordy! These are hilarious. I’ll let someone else point out the leeeetle mistakes.

Anonymous

Oh lordy! These are hilarious. I’ll let someone else point out the leeeetle mistakes.

Hollydays
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t take the time to proof them. I wanted to get you caught up since I get the first episode of the new season on the 22nd of September. I hope the content was okay.

Hollydays
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t take the time to proof them. I wanted to get you caught up since I get the first episode of the new season on the 22nd of September. I hope the content was okay.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by maryavatar:

That’s a little harsh! Is there a reason why you would just make such a comment and then not elaborate.

Feedback is really important to people who take the time to review episodes. It’s not an easy task and takes many hours. If there are errors however, the reviewer REALLY appreciates them (and so do I). It’s nice to know that people appreciate your work and want to help.

I get between 10 and 50 emails a week pointing out errors or typo’s or disagreements on points of view (even the odd flame).

I also get a lot of nice emails about the reviews. But the best are ones, which typically begin, “The Nightsiders name is Gerentex and not Germentex as you wrote in your XXXXXX review…”

What I’m trying to say (badly) is that criticism is ok, but please be specific. Maintaining the accuracy of nearly 2000 webpages is a nightmare, we could use all the help you can give us.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by maryavatar:

That’s a little harsh! Is there a reason why you would just make such a comment and then not elaborate.

Feedback is really important to people who take the time to review episodes. It’s not an easy task and takes many hours. If there are errors however, the reviewer REALLY appreciates them (and so do I). It’s nice to know that people appreciate your work and want to help.

I get between 10 and 50 emails a week pointing out errors or typo’s or disagreements on points of view (even the odd flame).

I also get a lot of nice emails about the reviews. But the best are ones, which typically begin, “The Nightsiders name is Gerentex and not Germentex as you wrote in your XXXXXX review…”

What I’m trying to say (badly) is that criticism is ok, but please be specific. Maintaining the accuracy of nearly 2000 webpages is a nightmare, we could use all the help you can give us.

Anonymous

Oops, sorry. It was a tiny little extra comma when Harper beats up Gerentex and a minor spelling: I can’t remember where. So trivial only a pedant would care about it. That’s why I didn’t point it out in detail. I hate it when people read something really great and then pick the one tiny thing that’s wrong. I LOVED the reviews.

I should probably have just kept it to myself but I was on an endorphin high from the laughter.

Anonymous

Oops, sorry. It was a tiny little extra comma when Harper beats up Gerentex and a minor spelling: I can’t remember where. So trivial only a pedant would care about it. That’s why I didn’t point it out in detail. I hate it when people read something really great and then pick the one tiny thing that’s wrong. I LOVED the reviews.

I should probably have just kept it to myself but I was on an endorphin high from the laughter.

Anonymous

Thanks Mary,

However tiny you think the error, it’s always really useful to me to point them out.

I’ll make the changes when I put up the next review.

Anonymous

Thanks Mary,

However tiny you think the error, it’s always really useful to me to point them out.

I’ll make the changes when I put up the next review.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.