Three returning season two stars in next weeks episode!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Three returning season two stars in next weeks episode!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Louis Del Grande who played High Governor Roada in “Twillight”

Barbara Schmied who played Slinka in “Lafftrak”

Sandra Keller who played Yoyo in “Lafftrak”

I know I have no life when I can spot all three of these people from episodes that were on years ago in just one viewing of next weeks preview. However I did have to refer to my own dictionary to find the actors names.

-SM

Anonymous

All right!
    Slinka and yoyo! I thought I recognized those two. I’m still holding out for another appearance from Lomea, though.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Cool! I thought that was Slinka and Yo-yo! This ought to be great! I wonder if they ever found that new roommate?

DalekTek790
    Participant

But Slinka and Yoyo were Lafftrak robots. How can robots reincarnate?

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    But Slinka and Yoyo were Lafftrak robots. How can robots reincarnate?

TV Planet recycle the dead bodies. Remember how Kai’s body was used on the drunk doctor’s wife. (The one that wanted to stab Stan and Slinka{Stans then TV misstress}).

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    TV Planet recycle the dead bodies. Remember how Kai’s body was used on the drunk doctor’s wife. (The one that wanted to stab Stan and Slinka{Stans then TV misstress}).

Good point. I was wondering about the same thing myself.

Mr. Beetle would have been a cool reincarnation, too.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

I disagree. They used Kai’s body because it was already mostly mechanical, compatible with their technology. The rest were fully robots, possibly using salvaged parts. Perhaps the facial features and vocal characteristics were taken from living actors, and it is the souls of two of them who are reincarnated. Or perhaps we should just wait to see the episode.

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek

“I will love you forever!” -790

[ 31-03-2002: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.