To all UK lexx fans……..

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx To all UK lexx fans……..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Did any UK fans out there (apart from me) buy the new season 1 DVDs that were released this monday? And if so what did you think of them?
    Heres my thoughts:
    *The menus are cool
    *The scene acess is way too broad
    *Extra features aren’t fantastic
    *the screensaver is groovy
    Plus, why couldn’t they have released the enitre season 1 collection at once?!!

——————
    “My world is unaffected, there is an exit here. I say it is and it’s true. There is a dream inside a dream, I’m wide awake the more I sleep. You’ll understand when I’m dead. I went to God just to see and I was looking at me. Saw Heaven and Hell were lies, when I’m God every one dies…”

Anonymous

I saw the lexx DVD in woolworths and i looked at the price and it said £19.99 and i thought WOW! 2 DVD’s for the price of 1. I took it home, stuck it on, then that awful brunnen G song came on, both episodes were really good especialy the shower scene in Supernova. your right the extra features were lame but £19.99 is great value. 1 more thing box set 2 is out June 18 (if you didn’t know).

Anonymous

Mr. Potato Head says:

One who feels they do not belong, changes and seeks to belong, but they can not hide their true selves for all time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.