tonight’s buffy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

okay, so i’ll avoid too many spoilers, but suffice to say at least two arcs were set up, one with buffy, and one with spike

however, all in all i found this episode a little too last season/dark…but that could be my cold talking; it’s hard too laugh when you’re clutching kleenex and cough syrup

so what did you guys think? and what about the new principal/possible buffy romantic interest somewhere down the line?

Anonymous

It would be improper for Buffy to develop a romantic relationship with her boss. It would be as if she got it on with Giles. Though I guess Giles wasn’t exactly her boss. Angel and Spike were OK choices for her, the lucky stiffs.

What about poor Willow? Everyone leaves her.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Insect Overlord:
    It would be improper for Buffy to develop a romantic relationship with her boss. It would be as if she got it on with Giles. Though I guess Giles wasn’t exactly her boss. Angel and Spike were OK choices for her, the lucky stiffs.

What about poor Willow? Everyone leaves her.

well, giles was more of a father figure, or at least a mentor…i am curious to see where this principal/buffy thing goes; he seems to know more about the history of sunnydale and buffy’s role than he lets on…yeah, angel definitely had buffy’s heart, erm, spike appealed to more basic urges i guess (mine too )…and willow seems to lose out just like everyone else; watching tonight’s episode i felt somewhat frustrated by the recurring whedon theme of ‘everyone loses at love’…sorry but that is too close to reality, give me a couple of happy endings for pete’s sake

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.