‘touched’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

well, the third to the last episode showed last night, i won’t spoil it for those of you who haven’t seen it yet…but i will say i was a little surprised at the matrix moves ๐Ÿ˜• … overall the mood is bittersweet…what did you guys think? i think the pieces are moving into place for a spectacular ending, which i hope joss himself has written…i do want this all to end properly, a grand whedon-finale for a really great series….

Anonymous

I’m not quite as optimistic as you sweetie. I think this series has been a duffer! At least in comparison to Angel. I honestly can’t get used to seeing Captain Mal as a sanctimonious baddie. He’s much better as a sanctimonious goodie. ๐Ÿ™‚

But yes, a Wheddonesque finale would be great – it needs something to pep it up ๐Ÿ™‚

Headgehog
    Participant
    FX wrote:

but i will say i was a little surprised at the matrix moves

…what did you guys think?

Personally I thought I could’ve only watched the last five minutes of this episode and not missed a thing. For the third week in a row I feel cheated. The story arc hasn’t moved much at all. One could argue that the episodes have all been focusing on character growth, but I feel that they’re not getting as much as they put in.

The matrix moves were nice, but it seemed tacked on. If Buffy could’ve done this all along, why are we seeing it now? And is she couldn’t, wouldn’t she have had to have practiced it first?

SadGeezer wrote:

I honestly can’t get used to seeing Captain Mal as a sanctimonious baddie. He’s much better as a sanctimonious goodie.

I prefer him this way. Nathan Fillion is really good at being wholly evil. And I’m sure Capt. Mal has had his moments of being a sadistic bastard.

Anonymous

Headgehog said it best about Nathan Fillion. Myself personally I couldent stand the guy back when he was a “goodie”. Seeing him get to express some range was quite refreshing. Sad to see the show go tho =/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.