Trance sterotype

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

How long do you think it will be before Trance ,or one of the other women, appears in an episode with her being filmed from behind with no top on. Isn’t that compulsory for sci-fi programmes these days.

Anonymous

hmmm, i don’t think that will happen on Andromeda. Gene Rodenberry’s universe has never really had any ‘nudity’ in it, just skimpy clothes on the women. you know like every female alien on TOS, the short skirts on TNG, the Dabo girls in Quarks on DS9, 7 of 9s catsuits, ect… even though he is not around for Andromeda i still think that this will not happen. i don’t remember it happening on EFC. i do like the scenes on Enterprise where various crew members are in their ‘Starfleet Regulation” underwear. yeah T’pol’s panties were 5 inches from top to bottom! LOL but there are men stripping down to their ‘briefs’ too! hehehe!

Anonymous

hmmm, i don’t think that will happen on Andromeda. Gene Rodenberry’s universe has never really had any ‘nudity’ in it, just skimpy clothes on the women. you know like every female alien on TOS, the short skirts on TNG, the Dabo girls in Quarks on DS9, 7 of 9s catsuits, ect… even though he is not around for Andromeda i still think that this will not happen. i don’t remember it happening on EFC. i do like the scenes on Enterprise where various crew members are in their ‘Starfleet Regulation” underwear. yeah T’pol’s panties were 5 inches from top to bottom! LOL but there are men stripping down to their ‘briefs’ too! hehehe!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.