Tripping the Rift Files Up on Kazzaa…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Animated Cult Sci Fi Tripping the Rift Tripping the Rift Files Up on Kazzaa…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kinkyfriedman
    Participant

I found four files from Tripping (first ep) that I’d like to upload, however, they are too big.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Barabbas
    Participant

If is from Kazzaa it’s probably riddled with viruses not a safe place to get things. Kep it on your own server and link it, that way others can take their own chances.

But that’s my own opinion.

kinkyfriedman
    Participant

True, but I’ve got a billion virusy things. The files are actually pretty good, so I’m in the process of putting them up on my own server. Can I submit links to them here (since I tried four times and they really are too big.)

Kinky.

Headgehog
    Participant

Give me an email at [email protected]

There are a few different things we can do.

I’ll probably give you an email when I get home later, running late right now

kinkyfriedman
    Participant

Done and Done. I’m working to get them up somewhere, but I’d love your guidance. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

I’m sure (if the files aren’t too big) that we can put them up on http://www.sadgeezer.net

How big are the files?

Headgehog
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

I’m sure (if the files aren’t too big) that we can put them up on http://www.sadgeezer.net

How big are the files?

Check your private messages. I’ve already uploaded the images to the downloads section. But they are large between 1-4 megs, so I’ll proilly be reducing their quality a little later tonight to save on bandwidth.

{edit: I’ve made the conversions, and reduced the size of the files by about 75% with almost no quality loss. However people have already downloaded the files so the larger files should still be floating around.}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.