Troopers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kamisama103
    Participant

Am I alone in thinking that the updated version of the Trooper’s armour is way better than the original version?

Headgehog
    Participant

Nope, your not. I think the new armour looks better then the original. And more to the point, I think their overall appearance and animation is better.

I’ll float the question though. In the computer shorts, we were led to believe that the troopers were organic beings (and hints about Episode 2 said that they were all clones). But in the latest episode, Six hung up a sign outside her tent, saying that “all honry killing machines should line up on the right”. Whether this means that they are all synthetics, or killing machine is used as a metaphor is open to interpretation.

I’m going with that they are organic beings. But since they have different voices, I’m going to say they aren’t clones. This also lends itself that they aren’t robots either since all the Guses had the same voice so by convention all trooper robots would also have the same voice.

But then again, its just a TV show, so I probably shouldn’t put so much thought into it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.