Twilight Highlight

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I just watched “Twilight” again last night and that darn Kai made me laugh again!! When he starts that “The wheel, it turns”….stuff, it cracks me up. And when he moves that skeleton’s jaw in time with the words I laugh even harder. It’s so damn silly… I loved the “cleavage” shot he gave Lyekka when she stood beside him…
    When Xev closed her eyes for another “suck job” from Kai (and if you have’nt seen this episode, I know that aroused your interest)
    that was Stan’s chance to move in for a wet one. I was surprised he did’nt take it….

When the new Lexx auction starts I’m going to try to get some items and if I do maybe I can have another contest givaway for my fellow Lexxians… I will try…

I have’nt posted on this site for a while as I have moved into a new home..

Did’nt anybody miss me???? sniff, sniff…

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Originally posted by NB 1:
    I just watched “Twilight” again last night and that darn Kai made me laugh again!!
    When Xev closed her eyes for another “suck job” from Kai
    that was Stan’s chance to move in for a wet one. I was surprised he did’nt take it….

Hahah,
    well considering what Kai had just extrapolated from Xev’s mouth I can’t say I blame him
    Not even Tweedle is that desperate

Awww yes we did miss you, and how is your new abode shaping up?
    Kog

Anonymous

quote:

I have’nt posted on this site for a while as I have moved into a new home..

i missed you and i empathize as i suspect i will have to leave my comfortable little piece of the new york city gutter come august 1 for a new job, if i can’t stay in nyc it will be gulf coast florida or california…how’s your new home? i am looking forward to hooking up the pc right away so i’ll have some sense of continuity here on the sadboard…but i still am not happy about leaving…oh well, change is a beginning! this weekend while i was interviewing in sarasota i met a man running a chi-chi restaurant who started drawing maps of halifax and where i absolutely had to visit while i was there is that an omen do you think ?

Anonymous

I am settling in my new home just fine, thank you. Only thing was I did’nt have my cable hooked up for 7 days so I wad forced to watch Lexx videos every night. (o.k., o.k., daytime too….) I finally overdosed on his Kai-ness and my husband had to ice me down… I had the VCR paused on nearly naked Kai in K-town which brough on feverish state and slacked-jawed stupor…
    The husband kept shaking me while yelling “Come Back, Nan, Come Back”. I managed to murmur “hot blooded failure”.
    I’m alright now, but Doc has warned, no more than two hours of Lexx at a time!!

I there a Lexx-Anon for us addicts???

Anonymous

quote:

I finally overdosed on his Kai-ness and my husband had to ice me down… I had the VCR paused on nearly naked Kai in K-town which brough on feverish state and slacked-jawed stupor…

I’m alright now, but Doc has warned, no more than two hours of Lexx at a time!!

I there a Lexx-Anon for us addicts???

hmmm, i suspect there will be when lexx ends if not sooner…at least for those of us who cannot trot off to wherever mm, xenia or brian are playing…oh well, all good things come to an end except in our…ahem…dreams?!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.