ummmm anyone here?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

ive been coming here everyday over the weekend and no one has posted anything

——————

Anonymous

Im here. Just woken up after a 2 day booze binge. Wish I’d been drinking synthahol instead. My head is spinning.

Anonymous

I think they were abducted by the evil bunnies.

——————
    “History makes men, MacLeod, men don’t make history.” -Methos(Highlander)

Anonymous

Either that or they got chocolate poisoning over the weekend.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

hi y’all, yeah it’s a little sad here on weekends i just assumed everyone had lives except me! guess i’ll check in on the weekends too from now on, the chat room is always empty when i visit as well, i guess it will pick up when the lexx eppy’s start, i am going to try to have people meet in the chat room after lexx beginning july 28,maybe i will see you there love fx

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hi everyone!!! Did any one miss me?? I’v been visiting my boyfriend in TN all week and couldn’t get on the computer…. did I miss anything important?? Tell me If I missed and new stuff… upgrades, etc!! please ! I don’t want to be left out!! Bye Lov ya all!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:
    Hi everyone!!! Did any one miss me?? I’v been visiting my boyfriend in TN all week and couldn’t get on the computer…. did I miss anything important??

hi christine, actually i was wondering what had happened to you but visiting a boyfriend does take precedence over this , no you didnt really miss anything, the usual…welcome back!

Anonymous

Where have I been? Ha! Only having the time of my life! (c:

I can’t seem to stop smiling…!

——————
    The dead…do not Macarena.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.