Uncon 2001 Anyone?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    necro
    Participant

Ok here goes nothing….

Is there anyone else who is interested in planning Hali Uncon for the first week in June?

In light of the actors strike and the set not being availible to us in August, June seems (to me at least) like the next best time. As no one seems to be planning Uncon I volenteer to co-organise with anyone else who is interested. If some one else has already stepped up to the plate, please contact me if i may be of any assistance.

Plese let me know what you guys think?

Thanks, Necro

trillian
    Participant

I know of others who can’t make early June because of graduation ceremonies. I don’t know if anyone else is planning anything. If you find out, e-mail me, anyone! Please!

I don’t have the fundage yet, but if I get it, I will go anytime from last two weeks in May to Mid-August. I can’t plan for anything earlier and with beginning of the year school stuff, can’t go any later. I would be happy to spread the word if a date or something comes up. I think that is about all I can usefully do right now.

Let me know.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

trillian
    Participant

I know of others who can’t make early June because of graduation ceremonies. I don’t know if anyone else is planning anything. If you find out, e-mail me, anyone! Please!

I don’t have the fundage yet, but if I get it, I will go anytime from last two weeks in May to Mid-August. I can’t plan for anything earlier and with beginning of the year school stuff, can’t go any later. I would be happy to spread the word if a date or something comes up. I think that is about all I can usefully do right now.

Let me know.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

Hi Necro,

Do you have net resources? Web page, mailist and stuff? If not, I would gladly give you access to the SadGeezers Guide and set up a special forum for you to discuss and develop and plan the Con.

I’ll provide as much help as I can.

It’s so cool of you to take this on!

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 02-02-2001).]

Anonymous

Hi Necro,

Do you have net resources? Web page, mailist and stuff? If not, I would gladly give you access to the SadGeezers Guide and set up a special forum for you to discuss and develop and plan the Con.

I’ll provide as much help as I can.

It’s so cool of you to take this on!

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 02-02-2001).]

necro
    Participant

Thanks Sad!

I do not have a website, so if i do get anything going for June I will be in need of that resourse! I appreciate your offer and will take you up on it!

Jacha just posted on the bored that she would be willing to organize Uncon as well…but suggested a September date.

Perhaps some nice lexxian that has a contact at Salter could make a quiet inquiry as to which may better work for them…and perhaps Jacha and I and whoever else is willing to work can get this ball rolling? )

It would be nice to have input from other lexxians who are contemplating attendance as to which date…June or September fits in better with their schedules.

I am willing to do whatever I can to make sure we have an Uncon this year!

Thanks again,
    Necro

[This message has been edited by necro (edited 02-03-2001).]

necro
    Participant

Thanks Sad!

I do not have a website, so if i do get anything going for June I will be in need of that resourse! I appreciate your offer and will take you up on it!

Jacha just posted on the bored that she would be willing to organize Uncon as well…but suggested a September date.

Perhaps some nice lexxian that has a contact at Salter could make a quiet inquiry as to which may better work for them…and perhaps Jacha and I and whoever else is willing to work can get this ball rolling? )

It would be nice to have input from other lexxians who are contemplating attendance as to which date…June or September fits in better with their schedules.

Thanks again,
    Necro

[This message has been edited by necro (edited 02-03-2001).]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Early September is looking like a good time for some people.. Jacha is willing to help organise things. I don’t mind helping although I can’t make it myself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Early September is looking like a good time for some people.. Jacha is willing to help organise things. I don’t mind helping although I can’t make it myself.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by necro:
    Thanks Sad!

Consider it done. I will set up a discussion board for you in the LEXX section (and make you the moderator) and create a webpage acessible from the main LEXX menu. I’ll also look into setting up a LEXX UNCON 2001 mail list.

I’ll have a crack at doing it tommorrow,

quote:

Cat and I have had some experience of contacting Salter Street and Mamabear is always helpful. Between us I’m sure we can start the ball rolling.

And I’m sure lots of us are willing to contribute

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by necro:
    Thanks Sad!

Consider it done. I will set up a discussion board for you in the LEXX section (and make you the moderator) and create a webpage acessible from the main LEXX menu. I’ll also look into setting up a LEXX UNCON 2001 mail list.

I’ll have a crack at doing it tommorrow,

quote:

Cat and I have had some experience of contacting Salter Street and Mamabear is always helpful. Between us I’m sure we can start the ball rolling.

And I’m sure lots of us are willing to contribute

——————

Anonymous

Done. Well, the forum is up anyway

I’ve created the Uncon forum with Necro as the moderator to see how things go.

I realize Necro, that I’m possibly being a little presumptuous here, but I thought I might as well set the forum up now rather that later. I’ll work on the page tomorrow (there wont be much on it of course, but peeps will at least know we are getting things going).

——————

Anonymous

Done. Well, the forum is up anyway

I’ve created the Uncon forum with Necro as the moderator to see how things go.

I realize Necro, that I’m possibly being a little presumptuous here, but I thought I might as well set the forum up now rather that later. I’ll work on the page tomorrow (there wont be much on it of course, but peeps will at least know we are getting things going).

——————

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.