UNCON 2001 (part deur)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This thread has been opened because the the first one became too large.

Click anywhere on this line to read the previous messages

——————

Anonymous

yeah it was getting kinda unmanageable wasn’t it..specially on my dinosaur of a puter…

okay as stands.

Terri Malinski is liaison with salter, also I’ve got her running down the thousand and one detail in Hali while i sit and think of things likely to go wrong

I’m hoping that Necro will be able to tackle the publicity on the internet and field some questions

Gloria is also helping, mainly as an extra hand at the moment

No we haven’t got a firm date but due to shooting commitments it’s looking more like June 17th

——————
    Jach’a mallku…terying to run seven things at once

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Jacha:

okay as stands.

I’m hoping that Necro will be able to tackle the publicity on the internet and field some questions

Gloria is also helping, mainly as an extra hand at the moment

No we haven’t got a firm date but due to shooting commitments it’s looking more like June 17th

okay great to have some real news on dates, i hate to be a clod about this but since this is starting to get rather large by the sounds of it, and june 17 is a sunday, should we plan to stay on monday for extra events or is the 17th the main organized activity day with tours and what not? i have my graduation dinner the evening of 15 th so that is why i ask, also if it’s a long weekend type of affair i need to rearrange my current march week of vacation, and maybe try to move the graduation dinner to the weekend of the 23, i know i am just a little orange pit in this giant fruit salad but i guess everyone needs to know for flights and housing so i am throwing my two bits in…and again guys, thanx for all your work i cant organize a trip to the toity so i am very grateful and sympathetic to your frustrations!

[Sorry FX couldn’t resist moving the Quote tag ]

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited February 24, 2001).]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.