Uncon 2001

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Salter Street Films is delighted to invite Lexx fans to visit Halifax and the set of Lexx during the upcoming production year. We hope to offer some specific dates for groups to visit the set. At the moment, the production schedule is being finalised and we ask for your patience, and promise to keep you posted via the Internet. Please be aware that there will be no Lexx production activity in Halifax from late-June to early September. We recommend that fans do not make plans to visit Halifax during this time to avoid disappointment!
    Thank you for your support and patience!
    Salter Street Films

Also note also that there will be no individual tours of the studio and sets, only organized group tours.

Anonymous

Cat, as always, totally kewl! So, I guess the UnCon will be falling in May or later in September? That’s doable; I’m not a summer person.

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

Cat, as always, totally kewl! So, I guess the UnCon will be falling in May or later in September? That’s doable; I’m not a summer person.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:

amen, the uk’ers might have problems though since they seem to traditionally have holidays in august…howsomever, late september will be very pleasant for people not used to heat/humidity such as our buds from the colder climes…keep us posted cat, and let us know how to help!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:

amen, the uk’ers might have problems though since they seem to traditionally have holidays in august…howsomever, late september will be very pleasant for people not used to heat/humidity such as our buds from the colder climes…keep us posted cat, and let us know how to help!

necro
    Participant

what about very early in june? just a thought…….unless september could mean a ‘sneak pre-view’ of the new set!!!

[This message has been edited by necro (edited 01-13-2001).]

necro
    Participant

what about very early in june? just a thought…….unless september could mean a ‘sneak pre-view’ of the new set!!!

Anonymous

I would very much like to see the insides of Lexx workings. I have decided to just go on a gut instinct and planned a trip to Halifax the last week of May through the first week of June. I am going in the secret hope I might get a chance to meet some of the people involved with Lexx. However, I ain’t holdin’ my breath. The color of suffocation blue isn’t one of my better colors. I already have an un-lexx agenda in mind and plan to just enjoy what the place has to offer. If something does get set up, I sure would like to be included.

Anonymous

I would very much like to see the insides of Lexx workings. I have decided to just go on a gut instinct and planned a trip to Halifax the last week of May through the first week of June. I am going in the secret hope I might get a chance to meet some of the people involved with Lexx. However, I ain’t holdin’ my breath. The color of suffocation blue isn’t one of my better colors. I already have an un-lexx agenda in mind and plan to just enjoy what the place has to offer. If something does get set up, I sure would like to be included.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The best place to meet the Lexx crew is in their local, The Economy Shoe Shop. I believe there is a Cybercafe (Celidh Connect?) nearby where you can keep us updated

Anonymous
    Inactive

The best place to meet the Lexx crew is in their local, The Economy Shoe Shop. I believe there is a Cybercafe (Celidh Connect?) nearby where you can keep us updated

Anonymous

I went to the Shoe Shop to celebrate me b’day last Sept. Didn’t see any Lexx peeps or crew, but I had one hell of a good ale!(or, two…or, so ) And, the CyberCafe lady was so sweet; when she overheard me pondering if I might be too, uh, loose(?) to run all the way back to my ship before it sailed, she called me a cab. Being from NY, I am always surprised by unsought aid. And, being unused to Canadian funds, I think I tipped her about ten bucks for one chocolate milk. (I don’t wanna tell you how much I left the Shoe Shop waitress!)

——————

Anonymous

I went to the Shoe Shop to celebrate me b’day last Sept. Didn’t see any Lexx peeps or crew, but I had one hell of a good ale!(or, two…or, so ) And, the CyberCafe lady was so sweet; when she overheard me pondering if I might be too, uh, loose(?) to run all the way back to my ship before it sailed, she called me a cab. Being from NY, I am always surprised by unsought aid. And, being unused to Canadian funds, I think I tipped her about ten bucks for one chocolate milk. (I don’t wanna tell you how much I left the Shoe Shop waitress!)

——————

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.