UnCon 2002 a la Camelyn

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx UnCon 2002 a la Camelyn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Yikes! Almost forgot to post this here! Enjoy everyone.
    http://www.geocities.com/camelyn1/index.htm

Camelyn

PS. To the organizers, you did a wonderful job!!

Anonymous

Great writeup, thanks Camelyn! Sounds like everyone had a good time. Nice loot too!!

elmey

Anonymous

What a nice summary. It took me back to the time I spent in Halifax last year. It really does have more hills and steps than aywhere else I’ve ever been!I’m kinda glad not to have seen Electropolis. I would like to go back again one day however.

Anonymous

Thanks for the write-up, Camelyn. Glad you had fun. wish I could have been there.

mandara k
    Participant

Thanks Camelyn; it was a great writeup; but I have a little wish list. I wish I may I wish I might….. 1.) Got to play a little pool at the Electropolis Studio tour; but I saw no balls, no cues.

2.) Get to smoke a ceegar at The Shoe Shop ( you can’t smoke one until after 11pm and I thought the Blue laws in Mass. were bad).

3.) had the courage to mention the Ceement Pond at the Q and A; or start singing the Beverly Hillbillies song. I was way too hungover to try that one.

4.)a grant of immunity for mass murder of high school cheerleaders at any cheerleading camp especially if they wake you up at 5am practicing cheers in the hallway of the dorm you are sleeping in especially after stumbling in 3 hhrs earlier. “Ready? Okay….”

That’s all for now.

Great write-up though Camelyn; I hope everyone had fun.

theFrey
    Participant

Yes, it was a great write up. I have fired off the link for some Russian Lexxians to enjoy. Very nicely done indeed.

Anonymous

Thanks everyone I’m glad you all liked it, because I sure had fun creating it!

Camelyn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.