UnCon 2002 T-shirt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

I’m working on some designs for the UnCon 2002 t-shirt contest. Here is one of them:

The name of this design is Prince-Breeder1. Yes, it’s a funny name. But I have to call it something for referece purposes.

I might do a new version of this, I don’t know. I think I’ll work on other designs.

[ 10-04-2002: Message edited by: Flamegrape ]

Anonymous

Thats a pretty cool pic regardless, saved it to my Lexx pics folder

Flamegrape
    Participant

Here is another design I’ve come up with:

Notice the fires in Cuba, Orlando, Ottawa, and Newfoundland.

theFrey
    Participant

Too too cool Flame. All you have to do is add the date and the con name and we are in like flint. As soon as you do that let me know and I will post them to the UnCon Page.

Verdy, verdy nice indeedy.

Later,

Flamegrape
    Participant

Okay, here are the final versions of my three entries to the T-shirt contest:

This one was my first attempt. The picture above is rather small, so it’s hard to see the burning ruins of Cuba, Orlando, Ottawa, and Newfoundland. I put the mothbreeder in there in a sort of Monty Python animation fashion. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t. You be the judge!

This one is an extension of the first design. You can see the burning ruins better and the Lexx looks nice.

This one is my favorite. Fans of Pink Floyd will recognize elements of the cover of their album, Animals. Fans of Lexx will recognize Battersea power station from the episode Midsummer’s Nightmare. Although the picture above is small, you might see that I replaced Pink Floyd’s flying pig with a moth. This was a design that I was playing with months ago. Also, there’s no need to worry about copyright infringement because I’ve sufficiently altered the album cover and turned it into a new work of art. I think it would look great on a black t-shirt.

[ 15-04-2002: Message edited by: Flamegrape ]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.