Uncon 4.0 Announcement

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Uncon 4.0 has been in the works for almost a month now. Currently we’re thinking about July 13th or 20th. But it’s likely that these dates will change to accommodate the cast and crew. Hell I’ve had to change the dates twice in the first week. We have gotten replies from Patricia and Rolf so far, and are working on talking with others such as Brian, Lex, and Nigel. Expect more as time progresses.

quote:

Excerpts from an email from Rolf about the convention: of course I don’t know by now, where I will be on either the two weekends next year, so just decide, which weekend is the best four you guys and I will sort it out.
    Just let me know early enough!
    Rolf Kanies
    Priest; President of the United States of America

Excerpt from an email from Patricia Hi and yes I would love to be at the uncon in 2002 if I possibly can.

To start things off I going to hold a “Lexxian Town Hall Meeting” this Sunday at 9 est in #uncon. I realize that may be difficult for many Americans to attend so this is just a “practice” run. Another meeting will be held the following Sunday at 2 est or 7 gmt, so that people internationally can participate, as they should. The meetign will be held every other week until more meetings are necessary. These meetings will be for discussing news, suggesting ideas and whatever! All are welcome and encouraged to come!

If you have nay more questions you can contact me [email protected] and I’ll try to accommodate you.

[ 21-11-2001: Message edited by: Headgehog ]

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    To start things off I going to hold a “Lexxian Town Hall Meeting” this Sunday at 9 est in #uncon. I realize that may be difficult for many Americans to attend so this is just a “practice” run. Another meeting will be held the following Sunday at 2 est or 7 gmt, so that people internationally can participate, as they should. The meetign will be held every other week until more meetings are necessary. These meetings will be for discussing news, suggesting ideas and whatever! All are welcome and encouraged to come!

If you have nay more questions you can contact me [email protected] and I’ll try to accommodate you.

Ummmmm, What server? irc.fef.net? Dal.net? Please let us know the server and the port.

Anonymous

Ummmmm, What server? irc.fef.net? Dal.net? Please let us know the server and the port.

Yes…more info please!

And thanks so much for the update! It won’t be quite the same, with no new filming or set tours, but I’d love to go to Hali again!

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

Sorry I knew I forgot something
    irc.fef.net
    port 6667

Anonymous

Hi hedge,

I missed the chat due to provider problems that week. Has the log been posted anywhere? Now what is happening. Inquiring minds want to know.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by The Frey Away:
    Hi hedge,

I missed the chat due to provider problems that week. Has the log been posted anywhere? Now what is happening. Inquiring minds want to know.

There wasn’t a meeting this past weekend. But one is set for this sunday. I’d be happy to upload transcripts…
    …as soon as someone besides myself shows up to a meeting.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

…as soon as someone besides myself shows up to a meeting.

holidays are always slow around here, headgehog, plus human nature being what it is, the fury will take over two months before the unconn …if i can shopping and cleaning under control, i will be there…and thanx again for the strong work!

DalekTek790
    Participant

When and where will UnCon 4.0 be?

Anonymous

Argggghhhhh, I still will be having computer problems…. this provider sucks.
    ah well, what time will it be this sunday?

I agree with FX, it is not that peeps are not interested, it is just that they are running flat out from Thanksgiving until New Year’s Day.

Headgehog
    Participant

DT Uncon will be in Halifax, NS date unknown, maybe mid july

FX I’m not really that insulted by people not being there. I know its early, but don’t let it ever be said that I didn’t offer people a chance to have a say early on.

Frey- It’s at 2pm est in the afermentioned place.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.