UnCon mailing list

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Terri has kindly set up a mailing list for the UnCon. This was posted to the fanclub groups, but I assume it’s an open list, so email [email protected] to join or, if you have a Yahoogroups account, visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uncon2001

Anonymous

thank you cat, i have applied for membership, thus overcoming years of avoidance behavior regarding clubs (as groucho marx said, any club that would have me as a member, i don’t want to be a part of!) now if i am accepted by the moderator’s i suppose i will be getting emails on the uncon…otherwise i will have to rely upon the kindness of you strangers to hear what is going on

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s not a club, it’s just a mailing list.. very good for this sort of thing really because every message gets sent to everyone on the list so noone misses out and you don’t even have to go a fetch new messages, they come straight into your mail programme.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    …. very good for this sort of thing really because every message gets sent to everyone on the list so noone misses out and you don’t ….

I’ve had to unsubscribe. I can’t keep up with all the email.

——————

Anonymous
    Inactive

Basically just lots of people sorting out where to stay and who to share with and the cheapest ways to travel etc along with some tour and activity planning.

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    I’ve had to unsubscribe. I can’t keep up with all the email.

you could do what I did. Change the delivery option to webpage only. That way your mail box doesn’t get glogged up and you can skim over messeges if you want. If your still interested in subscribing to it.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:
    you could do what I did. Change the delivery option to webpage only. That way your mail box doesn’t get glogged up and you can skim over messeges if you want. If your still interested in subscribing to it.

Good idea, I’ll try that. Thanks

——————

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.