Uncon next year

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi I was just wondering if anything was being thought about in the way of an Uncon for next year.
    I live VERY far away and missed this years Uncon, I would so love to attend one. I love Lexx but live in the completely wrong country in which to try to appreciate it.
    I would love to know if anything *might* be happening.
    The local Lexx message board to me has gone quiet, I would love your imput.
    I am in Australia.
    *HELP*
    much love
    D

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by dragonchrome:
    Hi I was just wondering if anything was being thought about in the way of an Uncon for next year.
    D

hi dragon and welcome to the sadboard! we have a forum solely for conventions…if you check it you will see that there are several cons possibilities being bandied about, including usa, england, sweden and possibly canada…so check that forum and see if any appeal to you…be aware that you will not necessarily see the actors at these conventions; although brian, nigel, and ellen have voiced interest in appearing at cons, the others have not been pinned down…good luck and visit often love fx

Anonymous

Another welcome, and let me congratulate you on having what is perhaps THE GREATEST SIG IN THE WORLD.

–Aleck

Anonymous

hiya

egads i hope the europeans have a seperate uncon! lol! i don’t think my car would make it that far. ;o) LoL

i think the n.american uncon should be somewhere around the boarder between CAN/ US — hey, meeting each other half way is fair, right? ;o) lol

take care
    elfie
    *G* = *Grin*

Anonymous

Thanks, only after you mentioned it did I spot it.
    The sig is part of a running gag between a couple of friends of mine.
    We pose it to be part of the shortest pokemon match ever.

later
    D

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by dragonchrome:
    I live VERY far away and missed this years Uncon, I would so love to attend one. I love Lexx but live in the completely wrong country in which to try to appreciate it.
    I would love to know if anything *might* be happening.
    The local Lexx message board to me has gone quiet, I would love your imput.
    I am in Australia.
    *HELP*
    much love
    D

Plans are in the works for next years uncon. There is a small comittee of 3.5 people (don’
    t ask) currently trying to work it all out. You can expect a formal statement within a week or so.

As for Australia, I remeber gettign some info on an Aussie Con for sometime next summer. When I find out more I’ll relay it on.

quote:

Originally posted by elfie:
    i think the n.american uncon should be somewhere around the boarder between CAN/ US — hey, meeting each other half way is fair, right? ;o) lol

Uncon 2002 is being planned for Halifax, Nova Scotia.

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    we have a forum solely for conventions…if you check it you will see that there are several cons possibilities being bandied about, including usa, england, sweden and possibly canada…so check that forum and see if any appeal to you…be aware that you will not necessarily see the actors at these conventions; although brian, nigel, and ellen have voiced interest in appearing at cons, the others have not been pinned down

We will try as hard as possible to get as many cast/crew, amongst other things, there as we can.

Would it be to much of a bother to move this topic to the Conventions Forum?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.