UnCon Webpage Update/Correction

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions UnCon Webpage Update/Correction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

OOPS!

In the Q&A section of the UnCon Webpage, I indicated that Ellen was the one who brought the unreleased season 1 pictures for us. Mr. Downey has kindly updated me with the information that he was the one who brought the pics. He wanted me to let you all know this because if anyone who attended UnCon didn’t get copies of the pics, Mr. Downey has generously offered to ” sign, seal, and deliver” copies to you. He didn’t clarify how exactly, but if you get your info to me, I’ll be sure to pass the message on! My e-mail link can be found on the site, which has been updated.
    http://www.geocities.com/camelyn1/index.htm

Sorry for the mis-information
    Camelyn

Anonymous

Great write up Camelyn!

I wanted to ask though, why did you have mixed feelings about the tour of Electropolis?

Anonymous

The mixed feelings…I had never been to an UnCon before, so I have never been to the studio when Lexx was filming. I knew of course that the series was finished, and I wondered what exactly would be left of Lexx for us to see. I was very excited about seeing the studio in and of itself, as well as the home of the series. But while I truly enjoyed the tour and the company of the Lexx people, seeing the sets dismatled and stored, well it just brought the realization home that the four seasons that we were given are all we were ever going to get. Stupid as it sounds, this show meant alot to me, and I guess I realized that the friend I had visited with weekly for 3 years was gone for good. I mean I almost cried, this from a girl who *hates* sappy “Chick Flicks”!

Camelyn
    Showing her ‘sensitive’ side!

Anonymous

I understand, I’m having the same problem completing reviews for the last season (dispite a good friend going taking the time and trouble to put them on CD and sending them to me).

It’s just too depressing at the moment.

(Don’t worry Frey ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’ll do them soon, I promise)

Anonymous

Camelyn, I’m with you on the mixed feelings thing. Two years ago I had insomnia on a Sunday night… turn on the tv and there is Lexx… “Brizon” was the episode. My reaction: “What the hell IS this??? And when does it come on again!?!”

So two years later and two trips to Halifax and I’m feeling a little melancholy. But at least I have DVDs to watch. And even if there are no more UnCons I may go to Halifax every summer anyway because it’s a neat place and I love it.

And we always have SadGeezer’s site to talk about the show!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.