Underclocking – the new craze

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums Science Faction Underclocking – the new craze

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

After they put a link to sadgeezer.com, I checked out the satirical tech website BBspot and found this amazing article ๐Ÿ˜‰

Underclocking Becomes Latest Computer Craze
    By Brian Briggs

Eastwick, NH – Overclocking, where a computer user increases the clock cycles on their CPUs past the manufacturer’s recommendations to squeeze out even more performance, has been popular for many years. Now, a new technique has taken intrepid computer extremists in another direction – underclocking.

Read More…

Anonymous

The Babylon 5 article on that site had me spit my coffee onto my screen, no joke.

How can people be that silly? =0

On the topic of underclocking, I recently bought a working PS-2, simply so I could play old-DOS games ๐Ÿ˜•

Anonymous
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

The Babylon 5 article on that site had me spit my coffee onto my screen, no joke.

How can people be that dumb? =0

You do realize the news articles are satire, right? Here’s another LOTR article from taht site:

http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/jaromir.html

Anonymous

It’s satire, until you check out the newsgroups. There *really* is quite a few that don’t realize that LoTR isn’t old fiction ๐Ÿ˜• But until I hit the end of the article where they claimed JMS was silent, I didn”t know it was a satire site =p JMS has often claimed there are many homages.

That Jar-Jarimir thing is a riot, was just about to link it myself.

Anonymous

One fan tried to rationalize the move. “Maybe the Star Wars universe and Middle-earth intersect. Middle-earth certainly is a long time ago and why couldn’t it be in ‘a galaxy far, far away?’ Nothing said it’s our earth.” He then broke down and started crying.

Priceless

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.