Updates to date

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

SadTV page updated. /sadtv.htm

Voodoo Multimedia will soon be taking part in the discussions regarding the new SadGeezer cartoon series.

Newsfeed system – we are looking for news reporters to help provide news for the new SadNews feed system. This facility will help keep the SadGeezers Guide up to date, but will also be made availabe to other webmasters for inclusion (if they want to ) on their website. /newsfeeds.htm

New format for the guides. All SadGeezers Guide pages are being updated with the news software and link changes. I’m curently working on the LEXX site (about 65 pages have been completed) then I will probably do the Babylon 5 Guide. 65 pages roughly equals 10% of the site (this is going to take a while).

Andromeda episodes. Andromeda starts again in the UK in about 2 weeks. I wont be able to post reviews until the last week of January. I’ll make an announcement here when the new episode is out.

That’s it for this week

——————

Anonymous

any b5 stuff i can help with just shout

Anonymous

Hi Saddie baby,

first of all apologies for not replying to your mails….
    comgrats to you and kat – looks loke you are still happily married! well done!!!!
    my compliments to the new page…
    a lot of new stuff – quite confusing or am I just drunk?????

best wishes, a prosperous year 2001 hugs and love
    Doro

Anonymous
    Inactive

Heya DORO, LTNS!

Anonymous

Heya Doro!

Wow, long time no see. Happy new year babe! and thanks for the congrats

——————

Anonymous

Angelus – ABSOLUTELY MATE!!

I am fairly desperate for season 1, 2 and three reviews of the shows – in fact bloody desperate! If you can help out with these (I have graphics and some sound files – all I need is the episode reviews) please email me

——————

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.