US, UK and Australia

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx US, UK and Australia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

don’t forget ellen chat today at 4 pm Eastern Standard Time , 9 pm Greenwich Mean Time

Anonymous

Im afraid I cant make it tonight! Im busy. Sorry FX.

I have a couple of questions if someone could ask them;

a)Did you worry you might upset some religious types in playing the new pope?
    b)Did she keep the skin suit and head after filming (ideal for Halloween I’d imagine)
    c)Has she been on a crash diet? She looks more svelte in Season 4.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    Im afraid I cant make it tonight! Im busy. Sorry FX.

a)Did you worry you might upset some religious types in playing the new pope?
    b)Did she keep the skin suit and head after filming (ideal for Halloween I’d imagine)
    c)Has she been on a crash diet? She looks more svelte in Season 4.

jj, i will be happy to ask your first two questions but i absolutely will NOT ask her about her weight! you never ask women about their weight, and you particularly don’t ask if they have been on a crash diet as it implies that they a)lost a lot of weight, and therefore, b) they were fat before…believe me jj, this is not the way to make friends with a female …besides, only an anorexic looks thin in beige pleather! even bunny/patricia zentilli bitched about the white lycra costumes in gametown/s3; she had to starve her already slight body for fear of bulging out of control in that suit…meanwhile jeff puestil looked like one of those twisted balloon animals, even though he probably wasn’t all that hefty in person either

Anonymous

Is a Transcript available yet?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.