USA UNDER ATTACK!!! (NO SCI/FI)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff USA UNDER ATTACK!!! (NO SCI/FI)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

I know that this has nothing to doe with sci/fi but I just had to bring it up!
    I mean, Im here in Sweden watching the tv but are in chock to!

Kamekazi pilotes taking planes and 2 of them craching in to WTC buildings, making bouth buildings colapse! A plane craching in Pentagon, making parts of it colapsing!
    One crashing in Pasylwanis (Dont know if I spelled right) and one in Pittsburg!

Car bombs at the kongress building!
    Something in Chicago!
    One plane on its way to Washington!
    Thousends dead!

Outher countrys taking higher securetys! (Like in Stockholm, Sweden)

This is just dreadfull, I cant even find the words for it! Im just fealing sick thinking about it! (I realy mean that about fealing sick)

Please post your fealings about this terrible thing! Its just something that has to be talked about!

Where any or you in New York or any of the outher places? (Hopfuly not!)
    Talk to us! (If you where there I think you got more importent things to think about than loging in here)

I just pray for al the peapol who died and to al related!

(Sorry about my spelling! Im just realy upset! And angry!)

Anonymous

50,000 people work at the world trade center.
    They think that about 25,000 people are dead.
    They’re sending battleships to New York.
    There’s almost certainly going to be a war.

I’m just numb.
    dizzy, nauseous…… completely enraged

A plane crashed in Somerset County in Pennsylvania, 80 miles from Pittsburgh. They think it was either headed to Camp David or to Pittsburgh.

They think that maybe a plane was hijacked from Pittsburgh, too. They evacuated downtown.

They showed it on TV at school. They closed all governtment buildings, schools, colleges, etc.

From Catalina:

quote:

Hijacked planes cause terror in US suicide strikes
    World Trade Center towers totally destroyed (AA flights 11 and 77)
    Part of Pentagon collapsed (AA 757)
    Pittsburgh crash (UA flight 93) near Shanksville in corn field
    UA flight 175 missing

American Airlines flight 11 (767): 81 passengers, 11 crew – Boston to LA

American Airlines flight 77 (737): 58 passengers, 6 crew – Dulles to LA

United Airlines flight 93 (757): 38 passengers, 7 crew – Newark to SF

United Airlines flight 175 (767): 56 passengers, 9 crew – Boston to LA

What do people from other countries think about this?

crusader
    Participant

Oh man! They just showed the video when the towers colapsed! Al the panic, screeming! Peapol compleatly coverd in blood!
    The hole Manhattan coverd in smoke and dust, being evacuated!
    The death tol risinbg to over 10000!

I just say one thing: OH MY GOD!

The world will never be the same again!

If it bekomes war depends on if its a nasion or just and big orginisasion behind it!

How the hell could this thing happend?
    It will take a wile before USA gets on its feat again!
    I mean WTC was the center of the buisnis!!
    Pentagon was the center of USA defence!
    And if that plane that was heading for Washington is ment for the White House then…!
    It was smart basterds who where behind this!
    They have planed thsi well! But it was an coward attack!
    The peapol in Palestinia are having a party for it! Arafat (The dude with a hanky on his head) saying how sorry he was for what has happend! Yeah, right!

What makes me angry is al the peapol saying that the Americans had it coming! For Vietnam, for the Japanise bombings, for Irak, for Serbien (That the Serbs killed and slouterd over 50000 Kosvoboalbaniers didnt mather) and al the outher crap!
    They will probobly blame america when they strice back! Well I say. when they find who did it, bomb the devils!
    This wasnt just an attack on USA it was an attack on the hole democratic free world!
    This will take a long time to get over! Everytime peapol think about New York they will think about this! Just as with Pearl Harber! Wors!
    USA have gotten a scar!

Its the end of the world as we know it!

crusader
    Participant

Over 25000 where still in the building when the second WTC building colapsed!

300 recue forces where traped inside since the fist building colapsed!

And now Misiles are raining down in Kabul, Afiganistan! What the hell is going on here?

They are talking about it being USA stricking back for the terorist attacks but they think it sounds starge since USA usaly goes on TV before doing an attack like this!
    Last pics I saw, Kabul was on fire!

This could bekome worse than I first thought!

Anonymous

the pentagon says there’s no USA involvement in the Kabul bombings.

if in USA call 1 800 933 2566 to give blood.

there’s going to be a shortage by tommorrow.

crusader
    Participant

I heard that to!

266 where killed on the planes!
    200 firefigthers where killed!
    78 police men missing!

3 building colapsed in WTC and No. 4 is about to come down!

I hope that Bush dont **** this up!

I must say that even thoue this is a horrible day, it was good to se that humanity has gone so far that the peapol of New York helped eatchouthers in need! And that there was no report of plundering!

But tru to what has bein said today, this is a day that the world will never forget!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:

t even thoue this is a horrible day, it was good to se that humanity has gone so far that the peapol of New York helped eatchouthers in need! And that there was no report of plundering!

But tru to what has bein said today, this is a day that the world will never forget!

thank you bp and crusader, i do wish to tell you that new york is not what everybody thinks…the reason you hear about the ‘horrors’ of new york, is because new yorkers are horrified by things, and talk about it…if we were used to it, and blase’, we wouldn’t talk about it, now would we? new york is the last melting pot, the meeting place of the world, and the sight of these innocent people being leveled, has left me stunned and crying…so please, don’t be surprised that new yorkers are banding together; new york will stick together and rebuild, because it takes a hell of a lot more than some extremist cowards to keep new york down…now let’s concentrate on helping however we can(giving blood, etc) and feeling for the victim’s families, and not feeling surprised that new york is not feeding on its own…i am sorry to come on so strong, but i am hurting, and do not wish to hear about looting new yorkers right now…fx

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: FX ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:

What makes me angry is al the peapol saying that the Americans had it coming! For Vietnam, for the Japanise bombings, for Irak, for Serbien (That the Serbs killed and slouterd over 50000 Kosvoboalbaniers didnt mather) and al the outher crap!
    They will probobly blame america when they strice back! Well I say. when they find who did it, bomb the devils!

Sick sad world.

I would be surprised if the US retaliates at all. There are things called The Laws of Armed Conflict (LOAC) and The Use of Force and other such nonsense that will [most likely] prevent the US from retaliating in such a manner. Since the people that commit these types of terrorism set up camp in so called ‘protected’ areas (ie schools, mosques, hospitals, etc) there are no ‘allowable’ military objectives to target.
    Our hands are tied by our own self righteousness, lawfulness, and fairness. While the people that perpetrate these heinous crimes, obviously, have no intention of following these rules (after all how many criminals care if the act the are committing is against the law) we [most likely] will not break the ‘rules of war’. And that is what is most disturbing of all .

(The utter contempt and cynicism with which those words were written is somehow lost in the text translation.)

A ‘catch-22’. Do nothing and we appear weak to the world and leave ourselves open for further acts of terrorism. Retaliate by making the middle east a parking lot and we are no better than the terrorists themselves and will suffer the condemnation of the world (much as Israel does whenever they retaliate).

The Beginning …

antiZero

crusader
    Participant

Oh, they will strick back, alright!
    FN, NATO, China, Russia even Cuba has said that they will help!

They alsoe knows that Bin Ladens peapol where onbord the planes!
    The country that is hiding has said that they might give him to the Americans!
    USA has said that if not they WILL attack every country protecting Bin Laden!
    And they have gotten a goe ahead to strike terrorist schools where ever they might be!
    Its just a mather or time!

Peapol are talking about Nostradamius!
    About “The City of the Gods”!

Just bull, some say!

Might be! But he DID say something about… eh, let se now!

I dont know his right words but it was something like: Fire will fale from the sky, and the New City will burn in chaos! That will be the begining of the end!

I saw it on a dokometery a wile back! But they thought that it might mean a meteor crashing that he ment!

But who knows!

There are some from the bibel to! Something like: The big kingdom will fall in chaos and goe in to war in the holy land! Then the end is nere!

This might be the begining of the end! But it could alsoe be the begining of a united world!
    As what I have sein the hole world (Exept the damn palestinians) are joining USA to stop the terrorists! China, Russia, hell even Cuba are saying that they will join USA and stop the once who did this!

And since 2 of Bin Ladens peapol where on bord one of the planes then Id say it was him! And the ****ry that is hiding him has said that they will give him up!
    He will pay!

This might be hell on earth! Or this might be peace on earth! That depends on what happens next!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

thank you bp and crusader, i do wish to tell you that new york is not what everybody thinks…the reason you hear about the ‘horrors’ of new york, is because new yorkers are horrified by things, and talk about it…if we were used to it, and blase’, we wouldn’t talk about it, now would we? new york is the last melting pot, the meeting place of the world, and the sight of these innocent people being leveled, has left me stunned and crying…so please, don’t be surprised that new yorkers are banding together; new york will stick together and rebuild, because it takes a hell of a lot more than some extremist cowards to keep new york down…now let’s concentrate on helping however we can(giving blood, etc) and feeling for the victim’s families, and not feeling surprised that new york is not feeding on its own…i am sorry to come on so strong, but i am hurting, and do not wish to hear about looting new yorkers right now…fx

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: FX ]

FX, I’m glad to know you are ok. I thought of you, and I thought of how the heroism being displayed is so typical of New Yorkers. I have only been lucky enough to visit Manhattan once, but my experience was that New Yorkers were the friendliest, best people anywhere. It’s a great city, full of great people and great culture. The spirit of New York, or of the U.S. will not be broken by these cowardly evil attacks. I pray for all whose lives are touched by these hideous tragedies. Please pray (or meditate on, or whatever your flavor is) that hatred in human hearts everywhere will be rooted out and replaced with compassion. Pray for all leaders to be filled with love and wisdom.

Anonymous

no matter what, we can’t start a nuclear war, even a world war would be survivable as long as no nuclear weapons were used. but those bast*rds are gonna pay.

the nostradamus stuff is crap, there were just really vague predictions that didn’t even really relate until yeseterday when “new quatraines” were “miraculously discovered” anybody can twist anything to say what they want it to, don’t pay attention to that sh*t.

Two things:

it’s not ALL arabs and muslims, and if we harm innocents we’re no better than the psychotic bast*rds who did it.

people in USA:
    there’s a major blood shortage, call 1 800 GIVE LIFE for a donation center near you. this is especially important if we DO go to war because we’ll need all the extra blood we can get.

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: brainplague ]

crusader
    Participant

There will be war! No question about it!
    They have already as good as declared war on terrorism!!
    maybe it will be an Terorist War! But war there will be!

And as you said, the outcome will depende on what weapons the enemy will use! And they ARE crazy enouth for it!

Oh, does idiotes!
    Dont they understand that they create hell for al musslims on earth!
    Already has manny musslims bein attacked here in sweden and they have set fire to there eh, what is it caled! Where they pray!

The scen from New York when Cristians, Musslims and outher had a mass to the memory of the dead was heart taking!If it will we a world wide peace or a devestated war depends on what happend next!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.