Virus waring from Lexxathon…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Virus waring from Lexxathon…

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 21 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lexxathon
    Participant

Someone has been spoofing the [email protected] address to send out a macro. It’s not coming from here, as the “request” address isn’t a real address, just an alias from the main mail account to filter out the requests from the web site. Someone tried to send one to Tony, but it got bounced and returned to me. If anyone recieves an email from that address with a script file and an html file, delete it.

I’ve gotten 4 emails that had this trojen, and I’ve got several threating emails over the SGC4 incendent, so I’ve forwarded all of them to my ISP for them to handle. I know the head of the department, and I have faith in him bouncing this jack ass when he catches him.

Once again, don’t open them.

Lexxathon
    Participant

Geez, that wasn’t supposed to sound quite that serious. Everyone go back to having fun now.

If you want me, I’ll be hiding under my rock again. It’s the one surrounded with claymore mines and razor wither ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

It’s a serious business!

I hope you catch and string up the jackass responcible!

๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.