"Viva Lexx Vegas" convention party webpage online.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions "Viva Lexx Vegas" convention party webpage online.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

As was done during MegaCon 2003 in Orlando, there will be another Lexx party for the fans at the Official Star Trek Las Vegas Convention on Saturday, 2 August 2003. You can go to this webpage and sign up to be on the guest list:

http://www.flamegrape.com/vivalexxvegas/

We all had so much fun at the party in Orlando. This party in Las Vegas should be at least as fun!

HERE IS THE GUEST LIST!

If you want, you can post this banner ad on your own Lexx website and link it to the party page:

Hope to see you there!

Anonymous

Are you planning on attending? If so, will you be conducting more interviews? I would love to hear what JH has to say! I love that guy (loved 790, too!) ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Flamegrape
    Participant
    ”Trini_T” wrote:

Are you planning on attending? If so, will you be conducting more interviews? I would love to hear what JH has to say! I love that guy (loved 790, too!) ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I would love to go to Las Vegas! However, if the only admission price to the convention is ~$400, then I’m not sure I can swing that. I find it extremely difficult to believe that there is just this one, expensive ticket price.

And I would LOVE to interview Jeffrey! Also, I have this little fantasy of giving him a microphone and following him around the convention with a video camera so he can interview and make fun of Star Trek actors and fans!
    ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous

Now that would be priceless!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
    JEFFREY! Vegas can be hazardous to your health! Atlanta is soooo much….more appreciative of your unique talents!!!
    C’mon down to Dragon Con!

(ya know, I really wish they’d come up with a different name…)

Anonymous
    ”Trini_T” wrote:

Now that would be priceless!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
    JEFFREY! Vegas can be hazardous to your health! Atlanta is soooo much….more appreciative of your unique talents!!!
    C’mon down to Dragon Con!

(ya know, I really wish they’d come up with a different name…)

Trini, all in do time. I have some stuff in the works for good old Jeff ๐Ÿ˜‰ He may be in my studio doing voice overs. Still in planings.

Anonymous
    ”HisDivineShadow” wrote:

Trini, all in do time. I have some stuff in the works for good old Jeff ๐Ÿ˜‰

God I love it when you are mysterious!
    Hope it all comes to pass! I’d hop a plane in a minute to get a chance to talk to him! Please feel free to keep dropping these intriguing little tid-bits around the board! ๐Ÿ˜›
    ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ’ก Duh…just realized …this wouldn’t have anything to do with a certain robot-head in your possession…now would it?!!! I’m really starting to get xcited here!!!

Anonymous

Man, Trini you are one sharp cookie ๐Ÿ˜‰

Flamegrape
    Participant

CHEAP TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE
    I just contacted Creation Entertainment. They told me that inexpensive convention tickets will be available two months prior to the convention. The price of these tickets is not known yet. But they will be on sale around 1 June 2003.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.