Viva Lexx Vegas!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Recently on the LexxUncon mailing list there has been discussion about a Vegas Con. I put out an idea on the list about holding it when scifi shows the episode “4.21 Viva Lexx Vegas”. Assuming sci-fi doesn’t give us another hiatus or more one week breaks Viva Lexx Vegas should be aired March 15th.

Ofcourse it could also be held as a farewell con on the weekend of April 5th when “2.24 Yo Way Yo” is aired.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    Recently on the LexxUncon mailing list there has been discussion about a Vegas Con. I put out an idea on the list about holding it when scifi shows the episode “4.21 Viva Lexx Vegas”. Assuming sci-fi doesn’t give us another hiatus or more one week breaks Viva Lexx Vegas should be aired March 15th.

Ofcourse it could also be held as a farewell con on the weekend of April 5th when “2.24 Yo Way Yo” is aired.

March 15th would work for me the week before would be better, but this would work, I wouldn’t want to go any later.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

March 15th would work for me the week before would be better, but this would work, I wouldn’t want to go any later.

In actually any week besides the 15th would work. I know its ironic that I mentioned it. But since its the second week of my spring break, its doubtful I can get there without spending a lot extra money. But the weekend before works better for me too, a bunch of us from school can drive up there and split a room.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.