vlad rocks

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

what a great eppy! the incomparable hypatia will provide detail as she recovers but basically

kai kissed stan

vlad whups kai’s little tuches righteously (what is it about helpless kai that gets the old juices stirring, oops back to the gutter)

show was too short, want more vlad, and how many times did kai get penetrated tonight , shades of wist, no? later all

xev saves the day

Anonymous

Best ep this season imo

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    Best ep this season imo

What you all got hangover’s, what was it, National let’s get ****ed day in America yesterday?
    I think that you all live in the same street, and bundle into the same club or you all turn up round FX’s place after Lexx.
    Watch her (FX), she’ll spike your drinks with horseradish if your not too careful!!!
    Squishy hangover free…the dead don’t get, ah you know what I’m gonna say.

Anonymous

*sigh*
    Just when I thought we’d seen all the wrong but strangely arousing things they could do with our Kai…they have him kiss Stan…and the hair…the hair was soooo pretty!! *in case you’re wondering, yes, I have a hair fetish *

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:
    *sigh*
    and the hair…the hair was soooo pretty!! *in case you’re wondering, yes, I have a hair fetish *

so i take it you are one of the fetishest lexxiams as opposed to the goth lexxians that paul d and lex g were asked about in chat the other night? i was wondering about that…i am not quite sure where i fit in on that as i have no particular fetishes, except horseradish in my bloody marys, and i am not a goth, except i do wear a lot of black, and occasionally fishnets…hmmm
    fyi, squish, friday night in the states is traditional night for getting completely blotto so that you can spend saturday morning puking and telling everybody what a great friday you had, unless of course you are in college in which case friday comes on thursday…and i thought we got that from you guys?

Anonymous

speaking of paul & lex, i take it that none
    of us are particularly suprised to find out
    that they are wearing eva haberman’s underwear?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

so i take it you are one of the fetishest lexxiams as opposed to the goth lexxians that paul d and lex g were asked about in chat the other night? i was wondering about that…i am not quite sure where i fit in on that as i have no particular fetishes, except horseradish in my bloody marys, and i am not a goth, except i do wear a lot of black, and occasionally fishnets…hmmm
    fyi, squish, friday night in the states is traditional night for getting completely blotto so that you can spend saturday morning puking and telling everybody what a great friday you had, unless of course you are in college in which case friday comes on thursday…and i thought we got that from
    you guys?

Yeah Friday night is the traditional time of the week to let the boozehound in us out in this country as well, me, well my heavy drinking years are long gone (more’s the pity).
    Squishy’s a good cluster lizard now, it got to a stage where I spent all my worldly earnings on getting tanked up and clubbing, sometimes so bad that I wouldn’t have money for anything else!!!
    Anyway I don’t begrudge you you’re hangover, I kinda miss em, as it was always a sure way of knowing that the night before was a good’un!!!
    Squishy the ex party lizard!!!

Anonymous

Perhaps the best episode ever. Don’t forget the very yummy looking Goth Xev.

Well, Squishy, I wasn’t drunk but I was out of alcohol. FX’s post reminds me I need to wash my fishnets. Hmm.. wonder they call them “fish nets” hmmm…

Aren’t I a stinker?

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squishi:

X was you not drunk because you end up finding the ugliest man in the bar looking like MM (remember your drunk) and invite him home!?!
    Squishy

well x (fx purrs sweetly) and how did squishy find out about that little episode?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

well x (fx purrs sweetly) and how did squishy find out about that little episode?

That was a lucky guess FX, but now I’m intrigued, please X tell me more!!!
    Reveal FX’s deepest darkest secrets, I bet she has a closet full of ’em, go on you know you want too!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

Well, what a hoot this episode was!! The kiss made me fly back in my chair and I had the incredible desire to rip Vald’s hair cone out by the black roots!!!! How dare she rough up our Kai like that, but I was VERY impressed by the tongue!!! So maybe she might be worth saving, anyhow how did Xev get changed from the blue leather duds to the chiffon, feather waist boa duds?? And did’nt our Xevie show some real smarts with the old fakearoo scheme….??? 790’s getting on my last nerve with his evil attitude lately. He has really gone through quite a personality change, I think.
    When Vlad killed the girls I only heard two swings of her weapon. Do you think there is one girls left? Maybe she might try to free her. Kai better suck the blood out of her right away, like he did when Xev was a zombie.. Suck it till she shrivels!!! Suck the bitch, then feed the skin to Lexx..!! Oh,I don’t know what’s come over me!!!!
    Better go now, must watch “Vlad” again

FX
    Participant

quote:

That was a lucky guess FX, but now I’m intrigued, please X tell me more!!!
    Squishy

actually, it was x who brought back the threebagger

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Well, what a hoot this episode was!! The kiss made me fly back in my chair and I had the incredible desire to rip Vald’s hair cone out by the black roots!!!! How dare she rough up our Kai like that, but I was VERY impressed by the tongue
    Better go now, must watch “Vlad” again

i was impressed by mm’s swishing too, kind of scary actually but he did let himself smirk through it…regards kai getting roughed up, i find it strangely compelling remember though, kai was losing the battle with wist too until lexx scraped her head off, so it’s appropriate to hark back to that movie with the wist tongue and wist snakes! wonder what happened to the wist catsuit?!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

actually, it was x who brought back the threebagger

Okay same question, different person, tell me more FX…mmmm, juicy gossip!!!
    Squishy
    PS what’s a threebagger???

Anonymous

quote:

Okay same question, different person, tell me more FX…mmmm, juicy gossip!!!
    Squishy
    PS what’s a threebagger???

Don’t tell him, he won’t be a sweet and innocent Cluster lizard anymore

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:

Don’t tell him, he won’t be a sweet and innocent Cluster lizard anymore

All Cluster lizards have to grow up, I can’t be sweet and innocent forever, I’ve got be an adult lizard and eat people’s brains, and juicy gossip is nice, because it comes from juicy brains!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Perhaps the best episode ever. Don’t forget the very yummy looking Goth Xev.

Well, Squishy, I wasn’t drunk but I was out of alcohol. FX’s post reminds me I need to wash my fishnets. Hmm.. wonder they call them “fish nets” hmmm…

Aren’t I a stinker?

Yes I’d better wash mine as well, DOH, no I didn’t say that, I don’t have fish nets…honestly I don’t!!!
    X was you not drunk because A: you ran out of alchohol? B: there was a big spider crawling on the fridge and you didn’t want to go near it? C:You’ve seen what alchohol has done to FX, and have decided to never drink again, or finally D: you end up finding the ugliest man in the bar looking like MM (remember your drunk) and invite him home!?!
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

All Cluster lizards have to grow up, I can’t be sweet and innocent forever, I’ve got be an adult lizard and eat people’s brains, and juicy gossip is nice, because it comes from juicy brains!!!
    Squishy

well, squishums, it’s like this; bags, as in brown paper bags, denote how bad your trick looks…in other words, a onebagger is someone who requires a brown paper bag over their head to be palatable, two bags is for one over their head and one over your own (just to be safe), and a three bagger is an extra bag thrown in in case one rips…always happy to aid and abet in the corruption of a foreigner

now, regarding X’s misadventures in bars, my lips are sealed

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

well, squishums, it’s like this; bags, as in brown paper bags, denote how bad your trick looks…in other words, a onebagger is someone who requires a brown paper bag over their head to be palatable, two bags is for one over their head and one over your own (just to be safe), and a three bagger is an extra bag thrown in in case one rips…always happy to aid and abet in the corruption of a foreigner

now, regarding X’s misadventures in bars, my lips are sealed

hehe, I like that one, but how could you not notice someone with three bags on their head even when drunk!?! (Squishy being stupid on purpose!!!).
    You don’t have to tell me about X now, I get the picture, it’s happened to the worst of us, but three bags…god X must have been semi-comatose (should watch what I say, just in case X married him!!!).
    But a little disappointed you feel that you can’t confide in me on this (Squishy bares fangs), I would never tell a soul, and the only the entire UK would know, but I won’t say anything to any Amreicans…I promise!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

Most states don’t allow gay marriages and I must have been really drunk cause I don’t remember any of it.

Of course I also know a cute neuroscientist who told me we used to date.

Anonymous

quote:

Yeah Friday night is the traditional time of the week to let the boozehound in us out in this country as well, me, well my heavy drinking years are long gone (more’s the pity).
    Squishy’s a good cluster lizard now, it got to a stage where I spent all my worldly earnings on getting tanked up and clubbing, sometimes so bad that I wouldn’t have money for anything else!!!
    Anyway I don’t begrudge you you’re hangover, I kinda miss em, as it was always a sure way of knowing that the night before was a good’un!!!
    Squishy the ex party lizard!!!

Ditto.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Most states don’t allow gay marriages and I must have been really drunk cause I don’t remember any of it.

oops…did we mention X is all boy?

[ 10-09-2001: Message edited by: FX ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:

Hehe, almost sounds like these people remember you from a previous lifetime!!!
    Gay marriage, now that sounds worrying (unless of couse you’re into it!!), but Squishy had to stop drinking for similar reasons, I used to get completely rat-arsed and be on a dare, so I would chat up any foul beasty that got my attention, and my friends always had to save me from complete humiliation.
    Some of these people I chatted up required more than three bags, in fact several layers of black bin liners wouldn’t have been enough!!!, so I think most of us have been there at some point.
    Squishy

Anonymous

I haven’t…I’m sweet and innocent…*realizes she’s claiming to be innocent while posting in a Lexx forum*…er, completely…innocent*giggles evilly*

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

oops…did we mention X is all boy?

[ 10-09-2001: Message edited by: FX ]

But hung like a man and no attraction to Michael McManus that I’m consciously aware of anyways

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:

But hung like a man and no attraction to Michael McManus that I’m consciously aware of anyways

Oh bugger, that is the third time I’ve got somebody’s sex wrong, I’m surprised y’all still talking to Squishy.
    Sorry X, I got Hypatia wrong recently and another lady (can’t remember who), so I thought it would be safe bet to say that were of the female flavour, it’s difficult to tell, we Lexxians all seem the same!!!
    Many apo-logies for that, I think we should have a little thing at the bottom of each post, like a small pic of a bra if they are female, but I don’t even wanna think what we put there for a fella!!!
    Squishy (why do I always get it wrong!?!)

Anonymous

Vlad reminds me of something…….That’s it!She reminds me of that horror flick,”Species”It reminds me of that movie because in “Species” the alien can reginerate and has tentacles coming out of it too.
    Kaiolicious!

Anonymous

It looks like Vlad has risen again. I sure hope Kai’s proto blood is well hidden.

Anonymous
    Inactive

wonder what happened to the wist catsuit?!

Apparently it has fallen apart

Doreen said it was actually very comfortable but tended to distract the crew while filming.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.