Wadda load of crap THAT was!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I’m still stunned and reeling from the cheapo soap opera that was Buffy 7-19 (‘Empty Places’).

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

EVERYONE (except Buffy seemed to be playing in some sort of trance! like they were in Santa Barbara. I half expected Willow to exclaim that Andrew was the father of her unborn child.

I’ve just got to give them some leeway I suppose. The idea that ALL her friends and colleagues who have been with her through thick and thin wouldn’t just throw her out because they thought she was getting a bit too depressing (and bossy… and careless…hmm). This sadgeezer has to assume that what happened to the policemen has also happened to the prospective slayers, Willow, Xander, Giles et al. Ie. Their minds have been altered in some way.

And I don’t know if you noticed, but the strongest of the characters seemed to be a lot more …. normal. Most normal was Buffy (who was a depressing as ever), then Faith, then Xander. Willow was very quiet and Dawn and Giles just acted WELL out of character.

Yep, at the end of the episode I said to Newkate, worst Buffy show ever! Badly written, badly acted, confusing (in a boring way) and bloody badly filmed (the scene with Spike and Andrew on a bike looked soooooo obvious that they were riding on the back of a derelict truck…..)

I guess, I’m still pissed-off with it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Flamegrape
    Participant

If they only had anal-probing carrots, then the episode would have been perfect!
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

bonnee
    Participant

If only I would have guest starred to insert the carrots myself .

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bonnee wrote:

If only I would have guest starred to insert the carrots myself .

It’s probably more likely that you would have guest starred as one of the carrots! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› (j/k)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.