Wake up people!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

HELLO????
    Where is everyone?
    I know it’s been a tragic week, but you gotta move on people! Maybe I’m just saying this because I’m used to terror (if anyone responds I’ll explain EXACTLY why), but really…
    I’m starting to scare myself with this detachment so I’m gonna stop now before people think I’m cold and selfish or something.
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

I’m still here! (waves) I’m from the US, but I didn’t know any of the people who got killed, so I guess it hasn’t affected me as much. It’ s a horrible tragedy, but I’m not totally depressed about it.

Anonymous

I’m still here! (waves) I’m from the US, but I didn’t know any of the people who got killed, so I guess it hasn’t affected me as much. It’ s a horrible tragedy, but I’m not totally depressed about it.

Anonymous

I can beat that-
    I’m an Israeli! We get terror for Breakfast lunch and dinner! Americans… God! such hypocrates! Never mind!
    Wasup?
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

I can beat that-
    I’m an Israeli! We get terror for Breakfast lunch and dinner! Americans… God! such hypocrates! Never mind!
    Wasup?
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Huh? Why are we hypocrites?

Yeah, and it must suck living in Israel sometimes with all the stuff going on over there…

Anonymous

Huh? Why are we hypocrites?

Yeah, and it must suck living in Israel sometimes with all the stuff going on over there…

Anonymous

Because they keep saying: ‘why are you treating the arabs like that’ and after a bombing they’re like: ‘ you shouldn’t strike back so hard’ and everything. NOW when they find the guys incharge they’re gonna nail them and NONE of the other countries will say a THING.
    Hey- at least in Israel we don’t have to fear going to school! No one shoots there here!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Because they keep saying: ‘why are you treating the arabs like that’ and after a bombing they’re like: ‘ you shouldn’t strike back so hard’ and everything. NOW when they find the guys incharge they’re gonna nail them and NONE of the other countries will say a THING.
    Hey- at least in Israel we don’t have to fear going to school! No one shoots there here!
    -Ivy-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.