Walter Borden

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Walter Borden is an actor who is in several episodes of series 4. He also plays the Wozzard in ‘Woz’ (series 2) and the voice of His Divine Shadow in series 1.

But is he also seen briefly in 1.1? Is he the old HDS who performs ‘The Kiss’ in order to pass the Insect essence from his old tired body to the unfortunate human who is the next ‘host’?

Why does Lexx seem to be so poor at crediting actors? In Woz, for example, there are 5 or 6 love-slaves who have lines and yet only 4 are credited. I wouldn’t mind, but some of them are very cute, and I would like to see if they appear elsewhere.
    http://www.geocities.com/pyramusb/Woz.html
    I think Bordens voice is very creepy, especially at the beginning of series 2. I wonder if they modified his voice, it sounds kind of inhuman.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Hmmm, maybe it’s something to do with the actors unions or something. Maybe they’re more stricked in the US than Canada or Germany.

leila
    Participant

yup, Walter Borden is His Dying Shadow in IWHS… Its even on the credits of the episode. He’s credited twice: once as ‘His Dying Shadow’ and later as just His Shadow… Its definitely his voice, its quite distinctive, but I think the body of the active HS in the ep is still Lex Gigeroff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.