Weaponry?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

A few friends and I have a running debate over what the coolest weapon is from a select group. if you had the choice of wielding either:
    A:A gou’ld staff weapon.(forgive the spelling).
    B:A zat gun.
    C:A high gaurd Force lance.
    Which would you pick? personally id have to go with the force lance its the perfect culmination of the other two. If you dont want to shoot them, then you beat them to death, everyones happy

Anonymous

jay jay, i would have to go with the High Guard force lance. it does everything that the other two do. and it looks sleeker and easier to manage. than the gou’ld staff weapon ( yes i think that is the correct spelling, i can tell you for sure later.)

Anonymous

jay jay, i would have to go with the High Guard force lance. it does everything that the other two do. and it looks sleeker and easier to manage. than the gou’ld staff weapon ( yes i think that is the correct spelling, i can tell you for sure later.)

Anonymous

I prefer the zat gun. It’s smaller and easier to conceal, not to mention the cool noise it makes when it electocutes someone. The force lance is cool too but it looks a little too much like a dildo for me to want to carry it about in plain sight.

Anonymous

I prefer the zat gun. It’s smaller and easier to conceal, not to mention the cool noise it makes when it electocutes someone. The force lance is cool too but it looks a little too much like a dildo for me to want to carry it about in plain sight.

Anonymous

first of all jay jay, i was wrong about the spelling. it is actually Goa’uld at least according to my close captioning.
    and secondly maryavatar, hehehehehehehe!

Anonymous

first of all jay jay, i was wrong about the spelling. it is actually Goa’uld at least according to my close captioning.
    and secondly maryavatar, hehehehehehehe!

Anonymous

I don’t really like any of them. You have real aim problems. It’s ok if you want to hit the side of a wall, but if you’re trying to shoot a baddie who is stood next to a goodie, you’d better say bye to both.

My preference however is for the Goauld staff weapon because it looks really smooth and sexy ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

I don’t really like any of them. You have real aim problems. It’s ok if you want to hit the side of a wall, but if you’re trying to shoot a baddie who is stood next to a goodie, you’d better say bye to both.

My preference however is for the Goauld staff weapon because it looks really smooth and sexy ๐Ÿ™‚

Hollydays
    Participant

THIS COULD BE A SPOILER!!

at first I thought the High Guard force lance was stuuuupid. But lately it has proven itself to be somewhat effective.

The fact that it can take out numerous falling targets on it’s own or become a nice grenade is quite attractive to me. I think I would still carry a nice little snub nosed hand gun of some sorts…or two.

Hollydays
    Participant

THIS COULD BE A SPOILER!!

at first I thought the High Guard force lance was stuuuupid. But lately it has proven itself to be somewhat effective.

The fact that it can take out numerous falling targets on it’s own or become a nice grenade is quite attractive to me. I think I would still carry a nice little snub nosed hand gun of some sorts…or two.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.